Can we just Have a Death Thread??!!!

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Yes Detroit was her home must be heartbreaking there girlfriend :(

One of my most favorite songs she sang was “Natural woman” You are and always will be The Queen of Soul.. A Timeless Classic.
Thank you for sharing your iconic voice and your music with us all Much Love and Respect Ms Aretha Franklin
💔

That is my favorite as well Sis,Yes it is a very sad day here in Detroit today but she is being honor from the Tiger ball park to the Cobo hall even the Fox theater and people have been gathering outside new Bethel Church were her father once pastor over and Aretha attended all day they are playing her songs all over Detroit and putting balloons on the street sign where they name a street here after her (Aretha Franklin way) and it has rain here all day I told Ron this morning every time someone passed away in my family it was always gloomy I got a feeling Aretha is going home today and sure enough she did God rest her soul...:emoji_pray:
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can understand why she was a Beautiful soul I imagine the tributes are so touching
They are showing some on our news here of tributes around the world
She was also an advocate for women’s rights 💖
She has definitely went home with the Lord and when it rains after a passing I
always believe the sky is crying.. Elvis passed away on this day too 💔
Love you sis 💕

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I've never saw a funeral like the one they gave for Aretha Franklin They change her dress 4 times and even her nail polish and her casket was just beautiful and the hearse well here's a pic of it..
1535769476740.png

1535769657496.png
That was the first dress the next day she was in a light blue dress the day after that she was in pink and today she was in gold the dress she was laid to rest in ..God rest her Soul and God bless her family and her 4 son's Because I know a big part of them went home to be with the Lord.
1535770517956.png

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
A true love story ❤️
A gracious and honorable man
A war hero
A 41st President
With tears in my eyes as I watch his funeral and all the kind words
being said I can’t help to think how lucky we were to have him in our company
Forever rest your soul and reunite with your beloved Barbara
Thank you for your service 🇱🇷

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I am just devastated this morning with the news that are Jessica Starr took her life last night She was Detroit Meteorologist who felt like family
Her beautiful smile lit up the room I loved her bigger then life personality I will truly Miss you dear Jessica.I Only wish you could of found your way out of your darkness...We never know what others are dealing with so please be kind and show love when ever you can because we just never know here today and gone tomorrow..
Jessica Starr was 35 yr's old had two beautiful children and a husband My prayers & heart go's out to the family.
36_1_44.gif
1544723339171.png

Jessica Starr's Family - Husband Children | Golden Memories of Fox 2 Detroit meteorologist

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I read about this today sis so very sad and heartbreaking it’s true you never know what
someone is going through ~ depression is a dark cold place some people can’t pull themselves
out, so sorry to hear about her loss and her children, husband and family as they lost as well 😢

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
for some Christmas is the hardest time of year...not everyone has memories of christmas like they depict in the movies
for some it rehashes a time they would rather forget than remember..there are many factors contributing to depression
most which cant be seen with the eyes..it is a debilitating disease and unless you have experienced it you have no idea just how dreadful it can be
my thoughts and prayers go out to her..her family and all those suffering from some form of depression

RIP

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
for some Christmas is the hardest time of year...not everyone has memories of christmas like they depict in the movies
for some it rehashes a time they would rather forget than remember..there are many factors contributing to depression
most which cant be seen with the eyes..it is a debilitating disease and unless you have experienced it you have no idea just how dreadful it can be
my thoughts and prayers go out to her..her family and all those suffering from some form of depression

RIP
Very true my brother is going through this and he used to be a shining light
Saying prayers for all going through it too ~ Thsnk you for the post RK 💕

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Penny Marshall passed away complications from diabetes
loved Laverne and Shirley, rest well Penny 💔

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight
Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated
We're gonna do it!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Penny Marshall passed away complications from diabetes
loved Laverne and Shirley, rest well Penny 💔

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight
Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated
We're gonna do it!

wow...another one gone...i loved that show..it came on right after happy days
an hour of good clean TV
RIP

squirt

Administrator
today, the conservative world is mourning the loss of a bright and upcoming star
Bre Payton wrote for the Federalist, and appeared on various Fox news programs
I'm bringing her here because she died from the flu
please, if you have flu like symptoms, don't try to tough it out, it could cost you your life

she was a beautiful soul, heaven gained another angel ~ RIP Bre hearts2.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
today, the conservative world is mourning the loss of a bright and upcoming star
Bre Payton wrote for the Federalist, and appeared on various Fox news programs
I'm bringing her here because she died from the flu
please, if you have flu like symptoms, don't try to tough it out, it could cost you your life

she was a beautiful soul, heaven gained another angel ~ RIP Bre View attachment 43593
Awwww sorry to hear that's sad, I'll have to tough it out as you know me and the flu shot didn't get along :(

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
We just lost Daryl Dragon the Capt from The Capt and Tenille
I didn't realize he played keyboardist for the Beach Boysfor awhile thats where he met
Tenille she was the only Beach Girl for a little bit ~ They were married for 39 years then divorced
but remained friends she was by his side at the end...

91e1c35e7d8cf2eb1a133b53826441a5.jpg