cannot upload pics

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4801270]The content is the posts on these forums. The pictures and clips do not need to be stored here. In fact, I believe they've removed the uploader so they DON'T have to store them here, which leaves more space on the server for the posts.[/QUOTE]
I was just wondering how they add new content to the main site......

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
And, BTW.....
I'm fucking tired of clicking "Leave Page"!!!!!!
Of course I want to leave the damned page. That's why I clicked POST!!!!
If, after I LEAVE PAGE, I see something needs edited I'll change it!
:hairpull:

Bamber

Super Moderator
The main site as far as the powers that be is now Rumble. Jokeroo has pretty much been reduced to this forum.

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 4801278]And, BTW.....
I'm fucking tired of clicking "Leave Page"!!!!!!
Of course I want to leave the damned page. That's why I clicked POST!!!!
If, after I LEAVE PAGE, I see something needs edited I'll change it!
:hairpull:[/QUOTE]

You may have to get used to it. Every time we (well, Squirt actually) ask for something to be fixed the whole site goes to ratshit and they end up reverting back to this, only with a new error or two added.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Wait Until You See This Adorable Capuchin Monkey Make The Most Of His Families Jungle Gym - Virals.ca[/URL]

no clue how it links to Jokeroo, 'cept it's a Jokeroo newsletter lol[/COLOR][/B]
It's several years since I saw a newsletter. I did manage to get the front page to prompt me for one by clicking the navigation icon then selecting pictures, but backed out rather than subscribing.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Not sure about that. The powers that be obviously don't want us to use the uploader: they said they had disabled it due to copyright issues. If we start using it because of a "back door" they ain't exactly going to be pleased, are they?

I hate saying this.........I really do..........and it's so hard to get the words out of my mouth.....
But I think that you........errrr......Oh I hate this...........that you're right!!!

squirt

Administrator
what's the worst they can do, take it away from us again? lol
... but I must confess, I'm not using it much lol

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well I ~ along with a few others ~ have said for some time ~ use Imgur ~ bookmark it ~ bring it up, keep the tab open ~ and you have no problems.......

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4801282]you can go advanced and not see it, or you can go back a page and then post and not see it lol
but we can see profiles and the admin panel and search threads and clear notifications! lol
[/QUOTE]
Yea...cool

because I've been trying to find a way to reply that would require me to click something besides POST