Cars, trucks, and cool vehicle pics...feel free to add.

The Big Red One

If you ain't crashing, you ain't ridin'!

The Big Red One

Say Squirt, Did you see that storm? I was on the lake boat docks fishing, Luckilly it was covered! White caps were on the water, Lightening was cracking, a tree caught on fire. I just grabbed on a locker and hung on tight for 20 minutes, LOL! My Canadian friend was in his big yacht hanging on too. I went over to check up on him to make sure he was ok. He was. Funky weather indeed!

The Big Red One

Here is something cool also....Its so cool it sits next to the Shaguar im restoring as of now, I go in there and call the 2 the odd couple, Haaa! 944-turbo-1.jpg Yeup its a turbo, and for an old ride it will do 155 plus, I just slapped on my new cam and balance shaft belts....

squirt

Administrator
Say Squirt, Did you see that storm? I was on the lake boat docks fishing, Luckilly it was covered! White caps were on the water, Lightening was cracking, a tree caught on fire. I just grabbed on a locker and hung on tight for 20 minutes, LOL! My Canadian friend was in his big yacht hanging on too. I went over to check up on him to make sure he was ok. He was. Funky weather indeed!
what lake?
I could see lightning from my house, but it never stormed here
glad you're ok! 1sm088doubleup.gif

Caddies, you know squirt, love the name, not sure what it means, I had a 72 sedan de-ville, big v-8 472cid, and that thing was a boat. I would burn rubber with the best of em. I had that car up to 150mph on I-35north, it was after work at 2am, no cops just seeing what it would do, and it did it. LOL!