Cars, trucks, and cool vehicle pics...feel free to add.

Bamber

Super Moderator

Bamber

Super Moderator

The owner, Johnny Cross, was the handyman at the place I worked. He had two Saab V4s, both had been round the clock at least once mileage wise. Every 10,000 miles he'd switch cars and spend the time the "old" one was off the road stripping it down and doing any required repairs so in 10,000 miles it'd be like having a new car again. One of the beauties of the model is the bodywork is all bolt-on panels which are easy to remove and work on or replace.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal

The owner, Johnny Cross, was the handyman at the place I worked. He had two Saab V4s, both had been round the clock at least once mileage wise. Every 10,000 miles he'd switch cars and spend the time the "old" one was off the road stripping it down and doing any required repairs so in 10,000 miles it'd be like having a new car again. One of the beauties of the model is the bodywork is all bolt-on panels which are easy to remove and work on or replace.
That is why I loved VW bugs had one to drive and there were 8 of them sitting in the back 40 for donners.