Chardonnay ♥

squirt

Administrator
A real man is a woman's best friend. He will never stand her up and never let her down. He will reassure her when she feels insecure and comfort her after a bad day.

He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do; to live without fear and forget regret. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions and give in to her most intimate desires. He will make sure
she always feels as though she's the most beautiful woman in the room and will enable her to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible ... No wait ...

sorry ... I'm thinking of wine ...

That's what wine does ...

Never mind ... :cheers:

likeaneagle

Wine does not make you Fat - it makes you LEAN...
Against tables, chairs, floors and walls:cheers: xxxxxxxxxxx

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3472762]now I want a glass of wine lol :blush: :glassofwine:
:bow:[/QUOTE]

chardonnay or merlot? xxxx

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
Giving Up Wine :glassofwine:

I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner. I took out my purse, got out ten dollars and asked, 'If I give you this money, will you buy wine with it instead of dinner?'

'No, I had to stop drinking years ago', the homeless woman told me.

'Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?' I asked.

'No, I don't waste time shopping,' the homeless woman said. 'I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.'

'Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?' I asked.

'Are you NUTS!' replied the homeless woman. I haven't had my hair done in 20 years!'

'Well, I said, 'I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my husband and me tonight.'

The homeless Woman was shocked . 'Won't your husband be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting...'

I said, 'That's okay. It's important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and wine.'

:cheers:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3472715]lol ... and hopefully a cute man lol :blush:
:peekaboo:
:blowkiss:[/QUOTE]

:meme:

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 3472708]Wine does not make you Fat - it makes you LEAN...
Against tables, chairs, floors and walls:cheers: xxxxxxxxxxx[/QUOTE]

And the nearest hunk you can find....:cheers:

squirt

Administrator
[video=youtube;9sKQ5KGXess]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sKQ5KGXess[/video]