Chechens?

Vinnie

Looks like Chechnya may be exporting its expertise. This is very worrying. Given what they did in school in Russia do we need to be frightened?

squirt

Administrator
they've got armored cars rolling and folks locked in their homes in Boston ... all for one 19 year old boy!

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4238331]they've got armored cars rolling and folks locked in their homes in Boston ... all for one 19 year old boy![/QUOTE]
Can't find the you tube video,perhaps its been deleted,of the tank that rolled into a street in Chechnya where 8 wee lads were playing soccer,wiped them out with one rocket.
This is a wee insight into how crazy it all is over there.
Crimes of War – Chechnya

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="TonyHendrix, post: 4238402]Want me to post the pic of the guy shot dead,or is it too risky for the roo.[/QUOTE]
You have my blessing! That son of bitch Jihadist died with only a fraction of the injuries he inflicted on his victims.They finally got his brother. I hope they don't use anesthetics on him when they operate on him.

Tsalagi

(Peuters) Washington, D.C.- Taking swift action as a result of the Boston Marathon bombings, the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives will be introducing bills on Monday that will seek to provide universal registration of all pressure cooker appliances, a mandatory background check of any male Tallywhacker influenced psycho-terrorists who attempt to buy one, and an approval by noted chef Emeril Lagasse.
There is already efforts being made by the American Cooking Channel, the Food Network, Paula Deen on behalf of her sons, and the famous Gordon Ramsey, who was quoted as saying the following about this new legislation. “*^&%%%^#$ #@@%$& *^&%#!$$% b******S.

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="Tsalagi, post: 4238444](Peuters) Washington, D.C.- Taking swift action as a result of the Boston Marathon bombings, the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives will be introducing bills on Monday that will seek to provide universal registration of all pressure cooker appliances, a mandatory background check of any male Tallywhacker influenced psycho-terrorists who attempt to buy one, and an approval by noted chef Emeril Lagasse.
There is already efforts being made by the American Cooking Channel, the Food Network, Paula Deen on behalf of her sons, and the famous Gordon Ramsey, who was quoted as saying the following about this new legislation. “*^&%%%^#$ #@@%$& *^&%#!$$% b******S.[/QUOTE]

LMAO! What next? A ban on rolling pins? Nah! It would be a lot easier if they closed the damned doors.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="Tsalagi, post: 4238444](Peuters) Washington, D.C.- Taking swift action as a result of the Boston Marathon bombings, the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives will be introducing bills on Monday that will seek to provide universal registration of all pressure cooker appliances, a mandatory background check of any male Tallywhacker influenced psycho-terrorists who attempt to buy one, and an approval by noted chef Emeril Lagasse.
There is already efforts being made by the American Cooking Channel, the Food Network, Paula Deen on behalf of her sons, and the famous Gordon Ramsey, who was quoted as saying the following about this new legislation. “*^&%%%^#$ #@@%$& *^&%#!$$% b******S.[/QUOTE]

[jimg]oc4v/z3/V/n/v/e/a.aaa-.jpg[/jimg]​

Flynn

[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 4238451]
[jimg]oc4v/z3/V/n/v/e/a.caa-.JPG[/jimg]​
[/QUOTE]

BOSTON (TheSkunk.org) — NRA Chief Wayne LaPierre told reporters today that if the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing had been carrying their own bombs, they would have had a chance to fight back at the attackers and prevent much of the carnage. “They only thing that stops a bad guy with a bomb is a good guy with a bomb,” he said.
LaPierre believes the Second Amendment guarantees private citizens the right to carry bombs and bomb-making materials in public places. “Although we are saddened by the loss of life,” he said, “the NRA opposes any regulation infringing on a law-abiding citizen’s right to keep and bear explosive devices.”

[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4238443]You have my blessing! That son of bitch Jihadist died with only a fraction of the injuries he inflicted on his victims.They finally got his brother. I hope they don't use anesthetics on him when they operate on him.
[/QUOTE]
Are you sure GG,it really is gory,been posted on 3 other forums I'm on,but one had to be taken off.

Flynn

Yeah lets not use anesthetics on this 19 year old terrorist so he dies of shock on the operating table !

Security services are wanting to give him the best medical treatment so he can be interrogated to find out if there are more people involved and more terrorist acts already in the planning stages.

As for posting the picture, why would you want to ?

If people want to see images like that there are plenty of sites where it can be viewed.

Vinnie

I hope they use their very best efforts to keep this guy alive. It is too rare to capture any of these types so every effort must be made to garner all useful information from him that can be extracted. After that, he needs to be processed through the courts like a common criminal and receive the same sentence as a common murderer. Personally, I am opposed to the death sentence but if that is the law in the State then so be it. In would not see the law altered to allow him to be put to death.

Not much separates us from barbarism on these occasions and goodness knows the UK has a terrible record when it comes to achieving the correct convictions following terrorist bombing. Vide the Birmingham Six debacle.

[QUOTE="Flynn, post: 4238480]Yeah lets not use anesthetics on this 19 year old terrorist so he dies of shock on the operating table !

Security services are wanting to give him the best medical treatment so he can be interrogated to find out if there are more people involved and more terrorist acts already in the planning stages.

As for posting the picture, why would you want to ?

If people want to see images like that there are plenty of sites where it can be viewed.
[/QUOTE]

True,I'll give the pic a miss on this occasion.

[QUOTE="Vinnie, post: 4238486]I hope they use their very best efforts to keep this guy alive. It is too rare to capture any of these types so every effort must be made to garner all useful information from him that can be extracted. After that, he needs to be processed through the courts like a common criminal and receive the same sentence as a common murderer. Personally, I am opposed to the death sentence but if that is the law in the State then so be it. In would not see the law altered to allow him to be put to death.

Not much separates us from barbarism on these occasions and goodness knows the UK has a terrible record when it comes to achieving the correct convictions following terrorist bombing. Vide the Birmingham Six debacle.[/QUOTE]
Yep true Vinnie,if hanging was still around there would be 10 innocent people murdered,including the Guildford four.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="TonyHendrix, post: 4238473]Are you sure GG,it really is gory,been posted on 3 other forums I'm on,but one had to be taken off.[/QUOTE]

I'd ask the forum moderator first, GG can't ban you, I can.