common sense quiz

likeaneagle

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
You have an abundance of common sense! You ranked in the 90%th percentile, which means that you are able to answer difficult questions correctly that the average person would not be able to. You analyze problems literally, and are able to see past trickery or distractions to come to solutions more easily than normal people. You have a mind for science and math, and intricate problem solving. Well done!

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="Geoff_the_Beard, post: 4760023]You have an abundance of common sense! You ranked in the 90%th percentile, which means that you are able to answer difficult questions correctly that the average person would not be able to. You analyze problems literally, and are able to see past trickery or distractions to come to solutions more easily than normal people. You have a mind for science and math, and intricate problem solving. Well done![/QUOTE]

As I say .... seems legit! lol!

squirt

Administrator
You have an abundance of common sense! You ranked in the 90%th percentile, which means that you are able to answer difficult questions correctly that the average person would not be able to. You analyze problems literally, and are able to see past trickery or distractions to come to solutions more easily than normal people. You have a mind for science and math, and intricate problem solving. Well done!

Just Debbie

Super Moderator

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4761379]I have more common sense than to take internet tests.

[/QUOTE]

:eh:
Then how come I get this sneaky feeling that you DID take the test?
uh??
uh??.....uhhhh?

Bamber

Super Moderator
Why would I bother? I know what sort of supposedly trick questions there'd be, and I'm pretty sure I'd spot the tricks, which defeats the purported reason for the test (to check for common sense), making it a meaningless exercise in making people feel good about themselves through spurious results.

Sorry, didn't mean to get on my soapbox, but these sort of quizzes get right up my nose.

squirt

Administrator
might have proven that "birds of a feather" thing *though* lol :grouphug:

[QUOTE="Geoff_the_Beard, post: 4762985]We all seem to have scored 90%, so I suspect that the test didn't really tell us anything.[/QUOTE]

It did tell us that 90% is the highest score you can get? :noidea:

I did the test again..... (Uh,.... No!!,..... Hush,.......Be quite Bamber, I'm not talking to you no more. :waiting:)......making sure I answered every answer wrong.........and still got 75%. :huh:

Or, Hang on,..:thinking: ...or....did I think that they were wrong while they actually right.....and not right while I thought they were wrong......:huh:
:thinking:

TwiztedAngel

Well ... aint that sumtin'...

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4762931]Why would I bother? I know what sort of supposedly trick questions there'd be, and I'm pretty sure I'd spot the tricks, which defeats the purported reason for the test (to check for common sense), making it a meaningless exercise in making people feel good about themselves through spurious results.

Sorry, didn't mean to get on my soapbox, but these sort of quizzes get right up my nose.
[/QUOTE]

with the boogers?