Cozy up by the Fireside

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
1542039188883.png
Is it just me or is time just flying by so fast? Thanksgiving is next Thursday and I'm just not ready for it lol:emoji_turkey:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
View attachment 37723
Is it just me or is time just flying by so fast? Thanksgiving is next Thursday and I'm just not ready for it lol:emoji_turkey:
it is time going by fast sis..we have had snow since October 28th and it has been snowing on and off since..it wasnt suppose to stay being the first snowfall...but it is still on the ground and adding up...lol

i was given a toy truck for Christmas a couple of years ago..it didnt come with a tree but it came with mud on it...lol
i have it displayed where i see it all the time...it means the world to me
1542041146450.png

squirt

Administrator
I saw my eye doc, and he says he hasn't seen me in awhile, I said yeah, it's been a year or 2, he says no, it's been 4 ... lol
it's not so much that it feels like time is flying by, it's more like that it feels like I'm losing the concept of time lol
that got me to thinking, and so I went through the pantry, ended up throwing away 2 garbage bags full of food lol peekaboo.gif
1smileyblowkiss070909.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
they're not the full size fire trucks, but it was still a lot of truck to wash and wax lol
it's funny how life comes full circle, it's those very trucks whose extended ladders we drove under to lay Dad to rest ♥

Oh I know the trucks and it’s remarkable how it goes full circle
My cousin Sam worked for Coca Cola all his life and when he
got early onset Alzheimer’s at age 56 and passed 7 years later
The biggest Coca-Cola truck you ever did see was parked in front of his service 😢
It was full circle ⭕️ It’s so sad but enlightening at the same time.

I thank your dad for his service it’s not easy being a fireman and as I watch Paradise, CA burn to the ground
and my Uncle was evacuated from a senior care center there I think of those firemen, the lost lives,
the videos of people praying to God as they drive thru the flames, and what was isn’t anymore, it
not only reminds me of what firemen do and do after the aftermath it reminds me that life is short
Thank a fireman, A first responder or a Veteran 🇺🇸 they do more than we know 🇺🇸

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I saw my eye doc, and he says he hasn't seen me in awhile, I said yeah, it's been a year or 2, he says no, it's been 4 ... lol
it's not so much that it feels like time is flying by, it's more like that it feels like I'm losing the concept of time lol
that got me to thinking, and so I went through the pantry, ended up throwing away 2 garbage bags full of food lol View attachment 37747
View attachment 37748
It’s been about 4 years for me too I almost lost them Saturday night or it would of been me going to the eye dr today lol

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
It is but I’m ready for Turkey and pumpkin pie 🥧
Did y’all see me in the parade video I posted I’m at the 23:32ish mark?
Just click the link
It is but I’m ready for Turkey and pumpkin pie 🥧
Did y’all see me in the parade video I posted I’m at the 23:32ish mark?
Just click the link
No I did not see you I saw the red truck with the black on the hood ..

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
it is time going by fast sis..we have had snow since October 28th and it has been snowing on and off since..it wasnt suppose to stay being the first snowfall...but it is still on the ground and adding up...lol

i was given a toy truck for Christmas a couple of years ago..it didnt come with a tree but it came with mud on it...lol
i have it displayed where i see it all the time...it means the world to me
View attachment 37736
we got snow here too but it's all gone now thank God but has been cold I don't like the cold it makes my hip and legs hurt
Thank you for sharing your truck story bro.
hearthugs.gif

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
that got me to thinking, and so I went through the pantry, ended up throwing away 2 garbage bags full of food lol View attachment 37747
View attachment 37748

I should do the same also cleaning the pantry out I keep telling my self I'll get to it but before I know it another year has passed by lol

it seem to me as soon as I get use to putting 2018 on my checks 2019 will be here, and the mirror don't lie either :emoji_older_woman: