Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
1547743519358.png

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you sis she’s getting up there almost 14 and dealing with cancer
I posted a short video of us playing ball this morning you can tell
how stiff she is, it’s in squirts I Believe thread 💕
My heart dropped when I saw Cancer Oh Manzy I'm so sorry sweetie I know how much she means to you and I've come to love her too.:cry:
But I know you gave her a wonderful life she was so lucky to get you for a mama I'll go look at the Video where are the darn tissues

hug.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
My heart dropped when I saw Cancer Oh Manzy I'm so sorry sweetie I know how much she means to you and I've come to love her too.:cry:
But I know you gave her a wonderful life she was so lucky to get you for a mama I'll go look at the Video where are the darn tissues

View attachment 46532
Thank you sis ❤️ I’m grateful to have her and it makes me smile to know you all enjoy her
She got diagnosed last August with Histiocytic sarcoma she has gotten many masses since then
I’ve had 2 removed and now she has 2 in one eye and one nasty one on top of her head 😢
She’s my allergy dog too we’ve been through so much with her but we are more than Blessed
to have her. The Vet gave her 2 months last August that’s a year an a half later. Both of my Goldens
have passed their average life span, Abby is 15 and Maddie will be 14 in March.
The one thing I know is I’m so lucky to get to be their doggie mama I love you Laila

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you sis ❤️ I’m grateful to have her and it makes me smile to know you all enjoy her
She got diagnosed last August with Histiocytic sarcoma she has gotten many masses since then
I’ve had 2 removed and now she has 2 in one eye and one nasty one on top of her head 😢
She’s my allergy dog too we’ve been through so much with her but we are more than Blessed
to have her. The Vet gave her 2 months last August that’s a year an a half later. Both of my Goldens
have passed their average life span, Abby is 15 and Maddie will be 14 in March.
The one thing I know is I’m so lucky to get to be their doggie mama I love you Laila
Thank you dear Manzy that means a lot to me... 0_c66db_5afe9b86_S.gif