Cozy up by the Fireside

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thinking about you Sis I saw that where you are is buried in snow Please stay safe I saw all the Car accidents over there and how the shelves are empty at the stores.we got a break here but I know it's not over yet I'm ready for spring..
Love ya dear Manzy your in my prayers View attachment 50261
We made world news I see lol
Girlfriend we got a foot of snow here and more to come this afternoon
They finally postponed the Bob Seger concert of course they waited til the last minute after
people traveled from all over, city of Tacoma needs to get it together
They postponed the Justin Timberlake concert for tonight too
Then to top it off I ate Romaine lettuce in a salad Friday night and was sick most of Saturday 🤢

Yeah people raided the grocery stores I had gone on Wednesday most here are procrastinators
not me lol BUT the snow and antics has made for a lot of funny memes on Facebook lol

Here’s me taking Abby out the first morning we got slammed on

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Good morning sis 💕 that looks yummy 😋
Hubby got a text last night to take the day off and he works for the military lol
It’s bad out there, I haven’t left the house in 5 days HELP 🤣

A picture of my front yard yesterday

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Good morning sis 💕 that looks yummy 😋
Hubby got a text last night to take the day off and he works for the military lol
It’s bad out there, I haven’t left the house in 5 days HELP 🤣

A picture of my front yard yesterday

I know I've been watching it on my news feed it's crazy we too got 3 inch's of snow and tonight we got more snow coming then rain--->:poop:
Poor Abby is swimming in it she like WTF wheres the grass lol
Home is the best place to be when it's like this Sis Stay Safe & warm which = Cozy::emoji_heart::emoji_blue_heart::emoji_green_heart:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I know I've been watching it on my news feed it's crazy we too got 3 inch's of snow and tonight we got more snow coming then rain--->:poop:
Poor Abby is swimming in it she like WTF wheres the grass lol
Home is the best place to be when it's like this Sis Stay Safe & warm which = Cozy::emoji_heart::emoji_blue_heart::emoji_green_heart:
I’ve got cabin fever Sis This much snow is rare for here, on a normal basis I’d have to move I love warm weather lol

Abby actually barked WTF LMAO I know she at least thought it

And then there’s this

D4D8B1B7-9E76-4B76-A0A7-4A03A2049CBF.jpeg

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you everyone for all the cozy post(y) woke up to a sheet of Ice covering everything outside just nasty out there so I'm stuck in the house too but I keep telling my self just two more months to go until Spring hopefully it will be a nice one.
Anyways my dear friends please stay safe and keep looking on the bright side of things have a cup of coffee and breath we will get through this winter together.. 0_c66db_5afe9b86_S.gif

1549984462281.png