Cozy up by the Fireside

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
My Prayers go out to Texas God Bless all ya'll..:emoji_pray:

1567365270415.png

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Abby passed away on Sunday :cry: it’s been devastating and hard I will put my tribute to her here that I had put on my Facebook

My heart is so heavy and hurts throughout my soul with the loss of our beloved Abby. She passed away Sunday Sept 1 We had to let her go to take away the pain of that awful arthritis she suffered with and I'm so saddened we couldn't save her from old age, but I'm so grateful we got her an extra 4 months since April when she had a severe liver bleed Thankfully the Vet suggested the Chinese medicine. She made it through Vestibular and Pancreatitis she was a fighter to the end. She was my best friend and every day smile, those who knew her know she was a character.

Her and I would race outside to see who could get to the peach tree the fastest, many times she won, she loved peaches, and her pool, infact when it had frozen over with ice she took chunks out one by one. She had a special noise she made when she was happy to greet you, she gave love bites on your arm and she loved to give her sissy Maddie that 'I'm in charge look' and boy was she ever. She made many people friends and she loved her time spent at The Pet Ponderosa.

She was our everything and more. She loved her papa she was able to get up one more time to greet him at the door the other day, he called her Pretty girl 💔

We had some Beautiful tender moments our last night and morning together especially when I told her Go find her sissy Maddie now, her ears perked up
as she snuggled her head against my chest.
Run free now our Abby girl and be at peace with no more pain I will think about you every single day my Poopa, Stink, Wigglebutt, KnuckaHead, GoofBa'
Abigail Star Gonzales ❤️
Sunrise 12/2/2003 🌄
Sunset. 9/1/2019 🌆
The circle of life 15 years 9 months
Our girls are together again 🌈

D6723423-BD17-4672-898E-92FEE0B23197.jpeg

21428879-C0B4-461C-BA8F-6D83F030B4B7.jpeg

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
This morning I went outside to her spot by the peach tree.. She and I had sat there Saturday and talked
I told her I was going to make her a garden here and call it Abby’s spot and don’t forget to come visit me
With an empty house and a heavy heart and just going through the motions of walking outside I noticed
this spinner moving it rarely moves because it’s broken and always comes off, not this morning not only
did it spin it spun.. just like Abby wanting attention lol Thank you for the visit my love it’s just what I needed :emoji_hearts:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Dear Sis I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes to see that flower out of all the flowers spinning I would say that was your sign from Abby My heart go's out to you and Rich I know the loss because I felt the same way when I lost my jazzy but I know she is out of pain & at peace We have paw prints on our hearts because of their unconditional LOVE they showed us. are fur-Baby's will always live in are hearts I wish I could give you a big Hug sweetie hearthugs.gif God Bless you Sis Much Love to you..:emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart:

1567576216995.png

1567576312764.png

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Dear Sis I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes to see that flower out of all the flowers spinning I would say that was your sign from Abby My heart go's out to you and Rich I know the loss because I felt the same way when I lost my jazzy but I know she is out of pain & at peace We have paw prints on our hearts because of their unconditional LOVE they showed us. are fur-Baby's will always live in are hearts I wish I could give you a big Hug sweetie View attachment 72270 God Bless you Sis Much Love to you..:emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart:

View attachment 72271

View attachment 72272
Thank you sis! Its so hard especially in the morning I would start my day with her and now I'm not sure what to do :(
I used to tell her 'blow bubbles' and I would puff my cheeks out and she would do the same with hers :( :( I don't know why
but that little thing makes me start to ball. I sleep with her lamb chop and we had her green stuffed animal go with her she
had her whole life her papa had bought for her, we did the same with Maddie's favorite suckle toy I have the foot to both and
keep them with their things.. The spinner was just unreal! I showed my neighbors they were awe struck That is so her wanting
the attention spinning it out of control lol My heart is sad and I miss my Yabby... But I'm more than grateful she visited me it
warms my heart thats how close we were :emoji_hearts:
I hope your Jazzy is playing with Abby and Madison :emoji_sparkling_heart:

Abbybaby.jpg

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you squirtie pie for the kind words when I emailed you
You have a way about you that brings comfort to people and
that's what I love about you so much :emoji_hearts:
I thought you'd get a kick out of this.. Abby wasn't having the ice in her pool lol This is one of the things she did
to entertain us

1471984_10152046100027140_498654334_n.jpg

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Sis this one's for you :emoji_hearts: remember the Michigan sweatshirt you sent :)

View attachment 72337
I Love this picture of you & your sweet babies Thank you sweetie for always thinking of me I need you too My oldest Son is in the hospital in GA
Fighting for his life so my Heart is very heavy and I cry at a drop of a dime so with the sad news of your loss I just can't stop crying Sis I loved your fur-babies too because you made them a part of my life too it's my loss too I will miss them both they were both so beautiful just like you...Thank you so much for sharing this here with me.I love you sis

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I Love this picture of you & your sweet babies Thank you sweetie for always thinking of me I need you too My oldest Son is in the hospital in GA
Fighting for his life so my Heart is very heavy and I cry at a drop of a dime so with the sad news of your loss I just can't stop crying Sis I loved your fur-babies too because you made them a part of my life too it's my loss too I will miss them both they were both so beautiful just like you...Thank you so much for sharing this here with me.I love you sis
Oh my goodness Sis! So very sorry to hear I hope you can get to your son he needs his mama’s love
it’s been a hard month Just lost an old friend.. my dear friend Becky’s ex she is gone now too
I met Mike first he’s been a long time friend and he leaves behinds his kids and new grand babies
Sending out love to us all We need all we can get and more... tears Sis 😢😢😢

Mike and I at my friend Becky’s service

08743FD0-C9F8-47A2-B9B2-BD424C40B39B.jpeg