Cozy up by the Fireside

squirt

Administrator
Thank you squirtie pie for the kind words when I emailed you
You have a way about you that brings comfort to people and
that's what I love about you so much :emoji_hearts:
I thought you'd get a kick out of this.. Abby wasn't having the ice in her pool lol This is one of the things she did
to entertain us

View attachment 72336
that is just hilarious lol
I don't want ice in my pool either! lol

so many ... too many ... fur babies will never know what love looks like
Abby and Maddie were so blessed to have a mom like you, they lived every day to the fullest, they lived every day with love ♥
who could ask for anything more? 1sendheart.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
that is just hilarious lol
I don't want ice in my pool either! lol

so many ... too many ... fur babies will never know what love looks like
Abby and Maddie were so blessed to have a mom like you, they lived every day to the fullest, they lived every day with love ♥
who could ask for anything more? View attachment 72343
She was quite the character that's for sure... Some days it hurts so much I miss her... this is week 2 and its getting better
Saturday hubby picked up her remains we are glad she's home... turned out she's on the shelf above Maddie still in charge lol
I think another reason it was harder.. Because when Maddie passed we still had Abby, but when Abby passed the house is SO
empty, especially during the week when Rich leaves for work.. mornings were so hard, so I've been out in the yard alot I have a tan now lol
I love you :emoji_two_hearts:

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
She was quite the character that's for sure... Some days it hurts so much I miss her... this is week 2 and its getting better
Saturday hubby picked up her remains we are glad she's home... turned out she's on the shelf above Maddie still in charge lol
I think another reason it was harder.. Because when Maddie passed we still had Abby, but when Abby passed the house is SO
empty, especially during the week when Rich leaves for work.. mornings were so hard, so I've been out in the yard alot I have a tan now lol
I love you :emoji_two_hearts:
I think you're a very smart girl 1hug.gif
I'm sorry you're hurting ♥
but YAY!!! on the tan! lol 1sm088doubleup.gif
LOVE that lake pic you posted, and I LOVE YOU!
1kissheart.gif