Cozy up by the Fireside

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Beautiful add's :emoji_heartpulse:

Miss you sis :emoji_two_hearts:
I hope your okay

The light in this was a tube in the challenge thread and it reminded me of being cozy
and I was thinking of you while making it :emoji_sparkling_heart:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Beautiful add's :emoji_heartpulse:

Miss you sis :emoji_two_hearts:
I hope your okay

The light in this was a tube in the challenge thread and it reminded me of being cozy
and I was thinking of you while making it :emoji_sparkling_heart:
Thank you so much my sweet Sis.I Love it but I Love you more it is so beautiful and made my day God Bless you sweetie.

:emoji_heart_decoration::emoji_heavy_multiplication_x::emoji_heart_decoration::emoji_heavy_multiplication_x:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
We were invited to go look at puppies on Saturday the place where we got Abby and Maddie
I was very surprised to get a message as its by appointment only.. So we thought we'd go and just
get our puppy fever out of our system. Canyon Meadows Farm brought back so many memories of
when we got our pups ~ I'm pretty sure Abby and Maddie had a hand in it.
This one little female had our hearts and stuck by us. I held her and she looked me right in the face and
then put her head on my shoulder, her little face looked like Abby's as a pup at that moment.. My heart can't
in 3 weeks she comes home :emoji_hearts:
It was alot of fun alot of other 3 month old puppies chased me and some golden/bernese which were beauty's
I know this puppy rescued me :emoji_sparkling_heart:

She's the one I'm holding with the arm I have my bracelets on.. Well one is my fitbit the other my cousin made me for
remembrance of Maddie

Awww My heart is jumping with Joy for you she is a doll and will put life back into your home with all the love she will give you and hubby and you both have a lot of love to give. I'd say win win all the way around. and I just love the pic's thank you so much for sharing them with us.
:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_two_hearts:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you so much my sweet Sis.I Love it but I Love you more it is so beautiful and made my day God Bless you sweetie.

:emoji_heart_decoration::emoji_heavy_multiplication_x::emoji_heart_decoration::emoji_heavy_multiplication_x:
Awww My heart is jumping with Joy for you she is a doll and will put life back into your home with all the love she will give you and hubby and you both have a lot of love to give. I'd say win win all the way around. and I just love the pic's thank you so much for sharing them with us.
:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_two_hearts:

Your very welcome Sis Always :emoji_hearts:
I love all my Roo sisters and friends

Yes she is a true sweetheart hehehe I went and got puppy food today and a softer more comfier crate pad than what came with it, I’m like what’s this thing again Oh a crate I haven’t used a crate in 16 years lol
I will tell our new puppy all about Abby and Madison ~ they are always on my mind and I talk to them daily in their garden :emoji_blush: