Cozy up by the Fireside

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
1525611339824.png

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hi everyone I had a wonderful weekend spent it in Oregon for my nieces wedding
What a treasure to walk her down the aisle I'll never ever forget that feeling ♥
She is soooo happy and I cannot wait for her to begin her marriage
They took off to Kauai for their honeymoon ♥

We stopped to see my friend from childhood for lunch on the way Life is good :)

Here is a link I hope it works.. click on a pic then select full size if needed or next

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156365094392140&id=589137139

My busy schedule continues... my friend since 3rd grade is coming to see me Memorial Weekend then the week after
that we leave for Hawaii for our anniv.. We have a garage sale in the neighborhood when we get back so I won't have
any time to get things together except before it.

31944578_10156365092532140_4972168735319130112_n.jpg

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you dear Manzy for sharing that beautiful pic with us.. View attachment 16898

View attachment 16899
Awww thanks hope you can see the others through the link...

I've never been to a Jehovah Witness wedding it was actually very nice and everyone was so friendly
Strangers came up to me and introduced themselves and said I looked pretty hehehe I'll take that
I got my makeup and hair done it was nice to have a new look. I also saw some family members who
I hadn't seen in a while.. We all drove there from all over to be there it was a good day :)

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
This little guy is Isaac my niece Vanessa's little boy... Hubby and I think he's just the cats meow lol

When Rich retires we are thinking of heading to Oregon to be closer to my nieces and Isaac
and my niece is due in the end of July when we welcome another little boy Koa to the world ♥

1525792876790.png

1525792941310.png

squirt

Administrator
Awww thanks hope you can see the others through the link...

I've never been to a Jehovah Witness wedding it was actually very nice and everyone was so friendly
Strangers came up to me and introduced themselves and said I looked pretty hehehe I'll take that
I got my makeup and hair done it was nice to have a new look. I also saw some family members who
I hadn't seen in a while.. We all drove there from all over to be there it was a good day :)
if by their fruits, you shall know them ... the JW children are impressive
when we went to their Kingdom Hall, the kids went out of their way to make sure we knew what was going on, even shared their hymnals, and helped us keep up, I was forever changed by the experience 1high5.gif

went through all the pics last night ♥

your dress is beautiful!
1056422l7uive35wf.gif

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Good morning my dear family of friends hope you all have a blessed cozy day.. 4226.gif
it will get up to the 80's here today and Sharif will be getting in to Michigan around 11:30 am and should be here at my home around 1:30'ish and I am so excited I couldn't sleep lol I will be cooking him his favorite food today for dinner.
and on mothers day he is taking me to my favorite Mexican Restaurant El Charro God willing..
I can't wait to see him this here is a real blessing... teeth.gif

1525868052436.png

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
if by their fruits, you shall know them ... the JW children are impressive
when we went to their Kingdom Hall, the kids went out of their way to make sure we knew what was going on, even shared their hymnals, and helped us keep up, I was forever changed by the experience View attachment 16905

went through all the pics last night ♥
your dress is beautiful!
View attachment 16906
They are very friendly I hadn’t experienced the service I mean meeting as I was told there isn’t just one person to do the service they have meetings in groups, no one has ever tried to persuade me to attend or to share info although when they are out in service is when they do that or if I ask. I ask my nephew-in-law if I want to know anything.

Thank you my dress was pretty but the straps and me had issues lol
My niece was gorgeous when her little sis arrived while we were taking pictures she started balling lol
That was it for me haha

Oh I wanted to tell RK @roadkill what we had for rehearsal dinner are you ready ELK STEAK 🥩LOL! Elk is a big thing in Oregon everyone has some somewhere it’s really good.. Also when we got to Zach’s (the groom) parents his dad said How’s the Corvette? He was one of the judges when we went to the car show in Coos Bay one year LOL I was like I know you What a small world 💕💕

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Good morning my dear family of friends hope you all have a blessed cozy day.. View attachment 16926
it will get up to the 80's here today and Sharif will be getting in to Michigan around 11:30 am and should be here at my home around 1:30'ish and I am so excited I couldn't sleep lol I will be cooking him his favorite food today for dinner.
and on mothers day he is taking me to my favorite Mexican Restaurant El Charro God willing..
I can't wait to see him this here is a real blessing... View attachment 16927

View attachment 16928
This is so Awesome ~ Can’t wait to hear how much fun you had, what a wonderful Mother’s Day you’ll have
I’m so happy for you sis.. I’ll be planting my garden on Sunday 🌸🌼 and thinking about you ♥️

squirt

Administrator
They are very friendly I hadn’t experienced the service I mean meeting as I was told there isn’t just one person to do the service they have meetings in groups, no one has ever tried to persuade me to attend or to share info although when they are out in service is when they do that or if I ask. I ask my nephew-in-law if I want to know anything.

Thank you my dress was pretty but the straps and me had issues lol
My niece was gorgeous when her little sis arrived while we were taking pictures she started balling lol
That was it for me haha

Oh I wanted to tell RK @roadkill what we had for rehearsal dinner are you ready ELK STEAK 🥩LOL! Elk is a big thing in Oregon everyone has some somewhere it’s really good.. Also when we got to Zach’s (the groom) parents his dad said How’s the Corvette? He was one of the judges when we went to the car show in Coos Bay one year LOL I was like I know you What a small world 💕💕
the guy we did bible study with still drops by from time to time, just to see how we're doing
lovely folk! ♥

that's cool ... it is a small world after all! 1high5.gif
I'm glad you had such a great time, and that the elk steak was good lol