Cozy up by the Fireside

squirt

Administrator

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Sounds like an awesome visit girl friend and much needed ~ I'm glad you got spoiled and pampered ♥
and got some nice things.. I bought myself a fuschia when I went to pick up sod for the back.. It's Beautiful
and the weather has been just gorgeous! I got my vegtable garden planted yesterday.. we had our meeting
Saturday night been busy but fun

Glad you got some son time squirtie pie ♥

Here's the fuschia I bought for me lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
glad all you ladies had a wonderful mothers day

lmao..so manzy..how was the elk?...more like deer than moose meat though..but really good
better than any store bought meat...lol
It was really really lean and good.. I want to try Elk burger that's a big thing too
the grooms sister was telling us they got an Elk and the meat lasted a whole year :eek:
We were just tripping we walked into a BBQ full of Elk meat LOL!! :LOL:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
It was really really lean and good.. I want to try Elk burger that's a big thing too
the grooms sister was telling us they got an Elk and the meat lasted a whole year :eek:
We were just tripping we walked into a BBQ full of Elk meat LOL!! :LOL:
most wild meats are very lean and healthy for you..lots of protein without the additives...lol
so you can imagine how much more meat you get off a moose as elk are smaller than moose...lol
some people add pork to elk burger to make it less lean but i prefer it straight without the pork...lol(y):emoji_grinning:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Good Morning my dear Family of Friends hope you all have a wonderfully blessed cozy day..:emoji_tulip:
Nice hanging basket dear Manzy and thank you sweetie , Squirt you go girl I hope you had a nice time with your son..now for the:emoji_deer:no thanks I'll stick with the:emoji_cow2: lol
Thank you all for all the beautiful post..:emoji_heart::emoji_green_heart::emoji_blue_heart:

i_heart_you.gif

sharifesa

Sharif has spoiled me this mothers day on Friday UPS came and I received a star burst telescope because I told him I was so fascinated with all the stuff I am seeing in the sky and I wish I had something I could see what these things are, then today Fed EX came and I got two dozen of roses and a beautiful purple vase and some harry London chocolates on the box of chocolate it said's sending sweet smiles wow I'm truly humbled and touched by my Son and tomorrow his taking me out for dinner I would of been happy with just seeing him after all this time...

Here are the very flowers I got

View attachment 17111
and here's the telescope
View attachment 17112

I don't know if you will ever see this Sharif but I can't thank you enough for making me feel so special and loved God bless your soul.
I love you so much and I was so happy seeing you and being able to give you a hug and going to the mall with you and then over to DQ to have ice cream and just talking with you was such a blessing Thanks a million Son for making this a mothers day I'll never forget... View attachment 17113
I saw it!!! Str8 outta D.jpg Don't you know by now, You deserve it! Love you Mama! More than you'll ever Know!