Cozy up by the Fireside

squirt

Administrator

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
ALOHA from Kauai, Hawaii 🌸🌺
Guys!!! it’s beautiful here if you ever get the chance Just do it!
and hubby surprised me with first class tickets Say what lol
The A330 Airbus plane is like a house it doesn’t even feel like your on
a plane it’s crazy.. I’ve never felt uncomfortable flying to Hawaii its
Always so smooth, guys again just do it lol

I resized some pics online so I hope they aren’t to big, it’s hard to tell from taking them with my phone
then transferring them to my IPad.. here’s Us yesterday We are staying at Kauai Coast resort
Condos stop on by lol xoxo 😘

Also the pic of the beach is some erosion from the floods they had here
But the chickens are still everywhere lol

it looks amazing..bravo on the first class tickets...i hope you have an awesome time♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
for whatever reason ... I thought it was a cozy den, like a fox den lol View attachment 19365
it's amazing, ocean for as far as the eye can see ... hope that storm's moving the other way!
thank you for the glimpse into your holiday, I hope to do it some day, and in first class lol
View attachment 19366 View attachment 19367
It’s looks like a fox den lol but it’s a hole from the floods.. they got hit hard here in April
it rained non stop for 4 days they don’t even know how much that’s how much.. it wiped
taro fields (potatoes) they rely on the plantation fields for food and the economy. The north
side of the island Hanelei and further got slammed but they recovering.. We went to the Tahiti
Nua where they filmed the movie the Descendants with George Clooney we had lunch there
and talked to the owner who said she was in the movie but didn’t want to be the bar scene they
used the locals.. George Clooney and Beau Bridges were in that scene Excellent movie, I love movie
stuff lol.. the storm came and went rained a little then it goes away it’s so warm and tropical it’s inviting
to get a little rain cloud. Here I am at the Sign
yes go first class it’s the best hubby surprised me today we are getting a couples massage by the ocean
My treat Happy Anniversary to us lol.
Might as well enjoy it while you can ❤️

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
View attachment 19382

Look at your guns you can tell you work out and it has paid off and what-cha drinking Sis I want one lol my kind of paradise..
I love that your making beautiful lasting memories girlfriend..Thank you so much for sharing them with us...
Cheers Sis & Rich

View attachment 19383

I have some guns LOL if I don’t go to the gym I’d be a saggy mess.. I enjoy the gym
Thanks sis it’s a Mai Tai.. they are so good here lol they had complimentary ones on the flight here
I had 2 and a Coloda Breeze weeeee lol We are having the best time the flowers here are amazing
I love Polynesian places when hubby retires I want to travel and see more of our Beautiful world
Here we are at the Kilauea lighthouse and some flowers around the island..I love you too and thank
You sis ❤️🌺🌸

The coconut cream pie here is to die for

squirt

Administrator
It’s looks like a fox den lol but it’s a hole from the floods.. they got hit hard here in April
it rained non stop for 4 days they don’t even know how much that’s how much.. it wiped
taro fields (potatoes) they rely on the plantation fields for food and the economy. The north
side of the island Hanelei and further got slammed but they recovering.. We went to the Tahiti
Nua where they filmed the movie the Descendants with George Clooney we had lunch there
and talked to the owner who said she was in the movie but didn’t want to be the bar scene they
used the locals.. George Clooney and Beau Bridges were in that scene Excellent movie, I love movie
stuff lol.. the storm came and went rained a little then it goes away it’s so warm and tropical it’s inviting
to get a little rain cloud. Here I am at the Sign
yes go first class it’s the best hubby surprised me today we are getting a couples massage by the ocean
My treat Happy Anniversary to us lol.
Might as well enjoy it while you can ❤️

a massage on the beach ... now that's livin' ! lol

right now, we've got our eye on Montana, it's looking like the first week of August 1sm088doubleup.gif
I'm glad you're having such a wonderful time! ♥