Cozy up by the Fireside

squirt

Administrator

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Good morning Sis and Squirtie Pie, RK, Hi Pandora ❤️

It’s a 3 hour time difference here earlier so it’s 6:44am in Hawaii and 10:44am in Washington it’s amazing how that screws up your hempisphere lol
just a couple of pics hope I resized ok..
our ATV adventure.. so much fun, from the fun guides, secret swimming holes and once again we stopped at a spot where The Descendants movie was filmed, also the movie Hook and Juarrisc World
Y’all gotta watch The Descendants for me okay lol

sis I got my guns out just for you 😂

On the Mountain tubing adventure

At Waimea Canyon

And our celebrity sighting.. at the restaurant last night the table next to us was Duff Goldman the famous
Pantry chef and judge.. y’all it was so cool..I happened to get a pic and we got the waitress all excited too haha

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hi back atcha, you sweet woman. ;) I LOVE that you're having the time of your life and of course ❤️ your photos too. :)
awww thank you we did have fun that’s for sure.. :love:

we did the ATV adventure in Cozumel, I bet it's a thousand times cooler in Hawaii! lol
looks like ya'll are having the time of your lives!

Miss you! :emoji_rose:
Nawww Im sure Cozumel is Beautiful too ❤️ I want to go to Tahiti some day 🌸🌺
We are leaving in about an hour to head home then we have a garage sell this Friday and Saturday so
I’ll be getting ready for that. I miss the pups can’t wait to see them tomorrow
miss you too 💖

i am so happy you are having a great time..makes me wish i was there...lol
Any reason why you can’t go lol
For me life’s to short not to enjoy its Beauty 💕

Last night at the Luau one of the band members announced our name and said Happy 15th Anniversary
and said in Hawaii it’s tradition to dance when your being serenaded.. So we did LOL Nice send off 🌺

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
awww thank you we did have fun that’s for sure.. :love:

We are leaving in about an hour to head home then we have a garage sell this Friday and Saturday so
miss you too 💖

Any reason why you can’t go lol
For me life’s to short not to enjoy its Beauty 💕

Last night at the Luau one of the band members announced our name and said Happy 15th Anniversary
and said in Hawaii it’s tradition to dance when your being serenaded.. So we did LOL Nice send off 🌺
passport issues...lmao

squirt

Administrator
miss you too 💖

it sounds really similar, going into the "backwoods" and finding remote swimming holes, with a brief stop at a tiny store for refreshments
bizzy bizzy! bliss.gif
be it ever so humble, glad you're home, safe and sound! ♥

iloveyouheart1.gif

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Love all the anniversary Pic's of you sis & your hubby on vacation making those beautiful memories and it's even better when you have a nice set of guns lol..I don't think I wished you a happy Anniversary yet ((so sorry sweetie)) what was I thinking grrr
1528956859529.png

:emoji_blue_heart::emoji_green_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_green_heart::emoji_blue_heart::emoji_heart:

animated-kiss-image-0026.gif

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Squirt keep you eyes open Sharif is in Dallas Texas tonight he will be there until Sunday night if you see him tell him hello-smiley.gif for me.
I told him if he run's into you to give you a big hug from me!!! hug.gif