Cozy up by the Fireside

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Oooh Yes Please I’d be nothing but grateful to be stuck with you lol
Glad your feeling better sis, I know how yucky I felt last September my cousin swears
I had the Norovirus you can’t mess around when your sick especially when you body
doesn’t work the way it used to fighting with your immune system.
Thank you for the reply to my pic it means a lot, I think personal pictures have a certain touch
to them because they are the real deal and I appreciate your comment I don’t want to bore anybody
with personal pics lol
Last night hubby competed he won 2 first places and 1 fourth place he brought home 3 swords
It was amazing and a fun night. Lots of support and love for the athletes there. I can call my husband
an athlete that’s pretty cool lol there was a lot of laughs too and when I almost got to my house there
was the most amazing sunset 🌅 it was a good day
Today I baked an apple pie I have loads of apples and peaches again from our trees 😍
I Love when ya'll share your personal pic's it makes it more cozy and that's what it's all about sharing are life's with one another...:emoji_hearts:
A big congrats to your hubby Rich way to go my dear friend..
2q33qdz.gif

Apple pie save me some lol..

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Well my dear friends I have had a very blessed birthday today Ron gave me a lotto ticket and I won $145.00 and my friend gave me another ticket and I won another $15.00 so I say I did good lol went out for dinner at my favorite mexican restaurant and got phone calls from Sharif & my sister Rita And my Mom & Dad wishing me a happy Birthday
Tonight I had birthday cake and coffee with my friends and played cards it was a good day Thanks be onto God:emoji_heart:
1533524590429.png

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Happy Birthday girlfriend Sounds like an awesome day 💖
I didn’t realize it was your bday I keep track mostly through my Facebook
I never remember to find out here it’s not on the front page anymore
I’ll definitely share some pie with you it came out good lol🥧
And Congrats on the lotto win Wooohooo!!! Score 🏆

squirt

Administrator
Oooh Yes Please I’d be nothing but grateful to be stuck with you lol
Glad your feeling better sis, I know how yucky I felt last September my cousin swears
I had the Norovirus you can’t mess around when your sick especially when you body
doesn’t work the way it used to fighting with your immune system.
Thank you for the reply to my pic it means a lot, I think personal pictures have a certain touch
to them because they are the real deal and I appreciate your comment I don’t want to bore anybody
with personal pics lol
Last night hubby competed he won 2 first places and 1 fourth place he brought home 3 swords
It was amazing and a fun night. Lots of support and love for the athletes there. I can call my husband
an athlete that’s pretty cool lol there was a lot of laughs too and when I almost got to my house there
was the most amazing sunset 🌅 it was a good day
Today I baked an apple pie I have loads of apples and peaches again from our trees 😍
anyone who's bored doesn't have to look! lol
if we weren't involved in each other's lives, there would be no point in being here IMO

you've every right to be proud!

to see all his hard work (and yours) pay off is the ultimate reward!

hearthug.gif

squirt

Administrator
Well my dear friends I have had a very blessed birthday today Ron gave me a lotto ticket and I won $145.00 and my friend gave me another ticket and I won another $15.00 so I say I did good lol went out for dinner at my favorite mexican restaurant and got phone calls from Sharif & my sister Rita And my Mom & Dad wishing me a happy Birthday
Tonight I had birthday cake and coffee with my friends and played cards it was a good day Thanks be onto God:emoji_heart:
View attachment 24522
I'm glad you had such a nice birthday! ♥
1iloveyou999.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
anyone who's bored doesn't have to look! lol
if we weren't involved in each other's lives, there would be no point in being here IMO

you've every right to be proud!
to see all his hard work (and yours) pay off is the ultimate reward!

View attachment 24565
Awww thank you and it sure is good to see your face, well screen name lol

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Happy Birthday girlfriend Sounds like an awesome day 💖
I didn’t realize it was your bday I keep track mostly through my Facebook
I never remember to find out here it’s not on the front page anymore
I’ll definitely share some pie with you it came out good lol🥧
And Congrats on the lotto win Wooohooo!!! Score 🏆

8a444864001b6cf69a0fc91d9e75418a.gif