Crazy stuff my dog does!

For some reason I feel like sharing some of the dumb stuff my dog does that kills me everytime!
:laugh:
anyways

He isn't smart. I don't need anyone to tell me that since he acts blonde most of the time!
I often try to say confusing random things to him since the look on his face is worth it!
I once said " Bear, What the FFFFF?" and he looked like I was an idiot!
I keep trying more confusing things, once while I was in the car I asked him " Want to go for a ride?" and he looked at me like I lost my mind again. Mostly when I say my random confusing things, I change my voice pitch many times.

Sometimes, something will either pass within inches of his face fast, or he will bang his head against something. When either happens, he looks at us like a Blonde would not knowing what the heck just happened. Normally we all show our sympathy and then we laugh!

he is also black, which doesn't explain why he acts blonde!

squirt

Administrator
pets are the best lol this new kitten of mine sure keeps me laughing lol :thumbs-up she's black too! :bigsmile:

Huggies

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Oh my did you ever think the dog looks at you that way because he fully understands what you're saying.Wondering if YOU are blond..hehehe.Dogs are so smart..mine is a Golden lab and does everything but talk to me..LOL.:) :inlove: :turn:

[QUOTE="buttercups, post: 2418834]LOL! Sunburst! You are too much!
My dog likes to pull hair with her teeth! LOL[/QUOTE]

LMBO!
I am going to add more tommorow!
don't tell anyone!

[QUOTE="Huggies, post: 2418941]
Oh my did you ever think the dog looks at you that way because he fully understands what you're saying.Wondering if YOU are blond..hehehe.Dogs are so smart..mine is a Golden lab and does everything but talk to me..LOL.:) :inlove: :turn:
[/QUOTE]

if he did understand, he would understand that last thing I said to that other driver that almost pinned us!

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="sunburstlespaulhero1989, post: 2418712]For some reason I feel like sharing some of the dumb stuff my dog does that kills me everytime!
anyways

He isn't smart. I don't need anyone to tell me that since he acts blonde most of the time!
I often try to say confusing random things to him since the look on his face is worth it!
I once said " Bear, What the FFFFF?" and he looked like I was an idiot!
I keep trying more confusing things, once while I was in the car I asked him " Want to go for a ride?" and he looked at me like I lost my mind again. Mostly when I say my random confusing things, I change my voice pitch many times.

Sometimes, something will either pass within inches of his face fast, or he will bang his head against something. When either happens, he looks at us like a Blonde would not knowing what the heck just happened. Normally we all show our sympathy and then we laugh!

he is also black, which doesn't explain why he acts blonde!
:laugh:[/quote]:laugh: You are funny, like I told you before your Dog is unique! LOL!:laugh:

this one relates to the following

dog
music
me
singing
car

make a sentence with it!

anyways

I love to sing while I drive, it is an addiction I face when I drive! :laugh:
can't go to rehab for it, however I can try to quite which is quite hard

Sometimes I will drive my dog to where I am going, depending where and how long. I always bring a cd where I go and listen to it. When my dog is in, I will sing Reel Big Fish songs and he will stare at me like I am giving him a madd lecture!
poor thing
doesn't get what the music is saying while at the sametime not getting why my pitch is changing!

I know I am not a horrible singer!
I was stupid enough to post me singing on the youtube!

squirt

Administrator
The dog was singing to me along with the music in the car

... how'd I do? lol :hehe: :p

ever had one of those days?
you know when everyone seems to get in your way?
and there is some important stuff you want to do?

My dog has gotten into a bad habit. Whether or not it can be treated, I am not sure!
He will lay down right in the middle of a hallway, which this house is pretty small it is really easily block traffic!
When he does this, I step over him and continue whereever I am going, but sometimes when I step over he will get up and I sometimes come close to losing my balance. Whenever he does this, people will complain and all my dog will do is lay down like a day off!

squirt

Administrator
our other cat use do do that lol a whole house at his disposal and he had to plant his butt right smack dab in the middle of the entrance to the kitchen lol :sneaky2: