Crazy Things That Could Only Happen at the Airport!

gianglivi

The airport is a world with its own rules and special characteristics, where you can meet different people and get into some really funny situations.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Nice video knowing when I was younger would fly all over the U.S.A. and some of those air ports are crazy big, some are just for smaller planes to land too. But your 100% right you can meet all types of really super interesting kinds of people there.

gianglivi

Nice video knowing when I was younger would fly all over the U.S.A. and some of those air ports are crazy big, some are just for smaller planes to land too. But your 100% right you can meet all types of really super interesting kinds of people there.
Thank you, If you have a youtube account, please visit my channel and subscribe to my channel. Best regards...

gianglivi

Comedian Ashley Hesseltine, the brains behind the Instagram page 'Bros Being Basic' is well aware of the irony that has grown around the concept of being 'basic.' What began as a snooty insult that poked fun at middle-class, mainly white girls who blindly follow mainstream trends, it took on a life of its own as more people became familiar with it. Over time, girls who love pumpkin lattes, pouty selfies on Instagram, leggings and all the other things associated with being basic decided simply not to care and started to celebrate their basicness instead. And because one of the main characteristics of being basic is not knowing that you are basic, this self-awareness took the sting out of the insult completely. Because why should anyone be looked down upon for the things they choose to like?

gianglivi

There's something about classical art that just turns me off. Endless portraits of pale and plump aristocrats, bucolic rural scenes, religious iconography... I can certainly appreciate the skill and relevance back in the pre-photography age, but these days we need a message!