Creepy thread

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Creepy thread where things go bump in the night.
Please do post all your creepy stuff...
What creeps you out?

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

"The woman in the photo - my grandmother," says the author of this picture. "She lived alone in the house up to 94 years old when her mind started to weaken and had to send her to a nursing home. After the first week of stay at home for the residents and their families held a picnic. On this day, my sister has made only two pictures, and this is one of them. Photo was taken in the Sunday, August 17, 1997, and we believe that the person standing behind my grandmother's - it's our grandfather, who died Sunday at the same, but the August 14, 1984. The man in the picture, we did not notice for three years prior to Christmas 2000, when after the death of my grandmother, we decided to view available pictures of the house.

My sister liked this picture because her grandmother that she had made another copy for our mom, but how could we not notice the man in the photo as much as three years! When we arrived at his parents' house on the day of Christmas, my sister handed me a picture and asked, "What do you think, on this man who looks like a picture?" It took me several seconds to realize what she has in mind. I just have no words. We compared the image with the existing black-and-white photographs of his grandfather. It really was him! "
You do not need to be a photographer and an expert to say when you love someone with all your heart, nothing can stop you from being able to be with him. But it is always nice to know that love never dies.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

Their was Episode that i watch when i was a kid that creeped me out it was about a woman who got a rat pendent and she put it on her coat then when shes was in her car at night
it come's to life and eat's her... I will not wear critter jewelry until this day because of that show lol.....

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

the real chainsaw massacre house creepy, would you go in there?

This movie scared the hell out of me first seen it when i was 15 yr's old now i won't go to texas lol

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
But out of all the bad guy's in the movies this one creep's me out the most maybe because he won't die, I have had nightmares of him....

Even the theme music chchh haahaa hate it lol

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4529049]

Their was Episode that i watch when i was a kid that creeped me out it was about a woman who got a rat pendent and she put it on her coat then when shes was in her car at night
it come's to life and eat's her... I will not wear critter jewelry until this day because of that show lol.....[/QUOTE]

I LOVE the Twilight Zone I bought all the VHS's back when Time Life was around... I don't remember this one though, I'll have to look it up, that would be freaky, good lord LOL

[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4529141]

the real chainsaw massacre house creepy, would you go in there?

This movie scared the hell out of me first seen it when i was 15 yr's old now i won't go to texas lol[/QUOTE]

Okay the Texas Chainsaw Massacre the original movie Always freaks me out, I almost always seem to tune in at the dinner table scene lol, last winter the remake was on and I watched as I am a glutton for punishment it still creeps me out But... when I get on a horror kick I'll watch horror movies, buy horror movies and check out the horror forums LOL! I thought I would never buy this one in a million years but lately have thought about it, whats even more messed up is its true.. not to long ago Motel Hell was on never saw it and watched it, one of those where the mom and son take in guests... and do a number to them LOL!! Man! after I went WTF was that :laugh:

I'll have things to add here girlfriend :bravo:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4529320]

I LOVE the Twilight Zone I bought all the VHS's back when Time Life was around... I don't remember this one though, I'll have to look it up, that would be freaky, good lord LOL

Okay the Texas Chainsaw Massacre the original movie Always freaks me out, I almost always seem to tune in at the dinner table scene lol, last winter the remake was on and I watched as I am a glutton for punishment it still creeps me out But... when I get on a horror kick I'll watch horror movies, buy horror movies and check out the horror forums LOL! I thought I would never buy this one in a million years but lately have thought about it, whats even more messed up is its true.. not to long ago Motel Hell was on never saw it and watched it, one of those where the mom and son take in guests... and do a number to them LOL!! Man! after I went WTF was that :laugh:

I'll have things to add here girlfriend :bravo:
[/QUOTE]

Thank you dear manzy I can't wait to see what creepy stuff you will post

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Tales from the Crypt
does anyone remember this show?Creepy

I use to love this show just like twilight zone but creepier...

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
The hornets of your nightmares: Swarms of massive insects kill more than 40 and injure 1,600 in China

Swarms of deadly hornets have killed more than 40 people and injured more than 1,600 in northern China.

At least 37 patients are in a critical or serious condition in hospitals, according to Shaanxi provincial government.

Victims of the attack have been left with deep, dark craters in their skin the size of bullet wounds.

Swarms of deadly hornets have killed more than 40 people and injured more than 1,600 in northern China

Terrifying: One victim told local media that 'the more you run, the more they want to chase you'

Very creepy those are some big hornets