Custom Avator Thread

squirt

Administrator

Thanks to everyone for sharing the great avatars. Now that I have a few ideas I need to know how to use them. Also SQUIRT... I wanna steal the one of yours, Keep it Country...How do I do it??? HELP

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="mmyers2548, post: 1919684]Thanks to everyone for sharing the great avatars. Now that I have a few ideas I need to know how to use them. Also SQUIRT... I wanna steal the one of yours, Keep it Country...How do I do it??? HELP[/quote]

Right click on an avator to save it.
To use one on Jokeroo most will need to be slightly resized.
Let me know which one you wish to use and I'll resize it for you.
To get into the edit avator once it's resized goto user CP,
You'll find that in the top left hand corner.
Then goto edit avator.
If you have the custom avator option you'll find that at the bottom of the page.
If not I can insert the custom avator for you.

[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 1919689]Right click on an avator to save it.
To use one on Jokeroo most will need to be slightly resized.
Let me know which one you wish to use and I'll resize it for you.
To get into the edit avator once it's resized goto user CP,
You'll find that in the top left hand corner.
Then goto edit avator.
If you have the custom avator option you'll find that at the bottom of the page.
If not I can insert the custom avator for you.[/quote]

HELP!!! Sadie has made a few for me but when I tried to upload them it said I could not upload animated files and when I did upload to filecabin, it siad that the file link was invalid or that the file was too large... Now I been accused of being too large but it was never because of a file...

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="mmyers2548, post: 1919695]HELP!!! Sadie has made a few for me but when I tried to upload them it said I could not upload animated files and when I did upload to filecabin, it siad that the file link was invalid or that the file was too large... Now I been accused of being too large but it was never because of a file...[/quote]

Here's a thread with directions on using the last Jokeroo Uploader.
http://board.jokeroo.com/talk-team/104233-how-use-jokeroo-uploader-post-pics-inc-signature-pics.html

Here's a link to that uploader.
ImageBeaver.com - Free image and gallery hosting

If you upload the one you want to use and post it here I'll resize it and put the animated avator in for you.

squirt

Administrator
you don't get these options when you go to edit avatar, it has it's own browser, if I'm not mistaken, avatars have to be 100x100, so maybe a simple resize for him will help him get in the avatar he wants[/COLOR]

essex boy

Super Moderator
Thanks Squirt,it's all changed since I uploaded in my custom avator.
He said that he can't have an animated avator and I think the size is now 80x80
I can insert the custom animated avator for him though once I've resized it.