David Hogg is a fake

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
this proves that david hogg was not even at the school during the shooting

squirt

Administrator
when you compare David Hogg to Kyle Kashuv, it's stunning!
Hogg is coarse, demanding, arrogant!
Kashuv is thoughtful, respectful, and well articulated ♥

he just met with Clarence Thomas, Supreme Court justice, who told Kashuv that the 2nd Amendment is not going anywhere

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Why would he take his bike? Unless it was a motorcycle the kids 23 years old for Christ sake.

Tsalagi

I think there a lot of conflicting stories about Li'l Hogg. I have read a lot about him and the incident, his frequent vacations to California, the statement by the school administration that he was, in fact, enrolled as a student before the shooting, and that he had enrolled there as a freshman when his family moved there from California.
Therefore, I believe both sides are engaging in a series of sculpting this story to suit their agenda.
He is a little twit, for sure, but he's not the devil in Prada either.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Know what you mean Tsalagi, because I just read a story by one of his fellow students where he graduated from high school five years ago where he was also studying acting. And personally really don't care what the Twit has to say but sure does get others all rialled up

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I think there a lot of conflicting stories about Li'l Hogg. I have read a lot about him and the incident, his frequent vacations to California, the statement by the school administration that he was, in fact, enrolled as a student before the shooting, and that he had enrolled there as a freshman when his family moved there from California.
Therefore, I believe both sides are engaging in a series of sculpting this story to suit their agenda.
He is a little twit, for sure, but he's not the devil in Prada either.
no one is saying he wasnt enrolled there..he was not at the school at the time of the shooting..so he is not a survivor
when he got to the school the shooting was all over..and gonzalez was in a completely different building
my point is these people are not survivors..they lied to get their 5 minutes of fame and cheat those that are the
true survivors
believe what you want but the true facts dont change

Last edited:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Do you have a birth certificate?
no so i will remove that statement but he graduated from a california high school in 2014 according to a california classmate
that is 4 years ago..the math says it all..he is not a kid