Deep Thoughts

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
“If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.”

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!’”

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Shared Wisdom

1. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

2. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

3. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

4. We never really grow up; we only learn how to act in public.

5. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
6. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

7. Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.

8. How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

9. Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the edge of the pool and throw them fish.

10. Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "In an emergency, notify:" I put "Doctor".

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

11. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

12. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is often another woman.

13. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

14. The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

15. Hospitality: Making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

16. I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.

17. There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.

18. When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.

19. You're never too old to learn something stupid.

20. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Ok Deep Thoughts; hummm.... I've spent many hours wondering about many things mostly it is why those dam Aliens put us on this little planet and why did they make so many different colors of green? I really think there should only be one color of green and that is lime green. We really don't need all those others.

And why do stars only show up at night you know they are there during the day but you cannot see them I often think about that too, do they go to sleep during the day are they all nocturnal?

I often think about Tadpoles why are they so little and swim in the water later to become frogs of all things why not turtles?

And why do some people say you only use 10% of your brain? Wouldn't everyone be walking around lope sided?

And now with all this tec-no crap why do the Aliens that brought us here only landing in remote parts of the world like farms? And killing the cows? Thats seems kinda dumb to me to fly millions of light years to mess with our beef and make funny signs in our crops. Yes I ponder all of this and a lot more also.

01Aladdin

Lovers of the English language might enjoy this. It is yet another example of why people learning English have trouble with the language. Learning the nuances of English makes it a difficult language. (But then, that's probably true of many languages.)

There is a two-letter word in English that perhaps
has more meanings than any other two-letter word, and that word is 'UP.' It is listed in the dictionary as being used as an [adv], [prep], [adj], [n] or [v].

It's easy to understand
UP, meaning toward the sky or at the top of the list, but when we awaken in the morning, why do we wake UP?

At a meeting, why does a topic come
UP ? Why do we speak UP, and why are the officers UPfor election and why is itI> UP to the secretary to write UP a report? We call UP our friends and we use it to brighten UP a room, polish UP the silver, we warm UP the leftovers and clean UPthe kitchen. We lock UP the house and some guys fix UP the old car.

At other times the little word has a real special meaning. People stir UP trouble, line UP for tickets, work UP an appetite, and think UP excuses.&bsp;

To be dressed is one thing but to be dressed
UP is special.

And this UP is confusing:
A drain must be opened
UP because it is stopped UP.

We open
UP a store in the morning but we close it UP at night. We seem to be pretty mixedUP about UP !

To be knowledgeable about the proper uses of
UP , look the word UP in the dictionary. In a desk-sized dictionary, it takes UP almost 1/4 of the page and can add UP to about thirty definitions

If you are
UP to it, you might try building UP a list of the many ways UP is used. It will takeUP a lot of your time, but if you don't give UP, you may wind UP with a hundred or more.

When it threatens to rain, we say it is clouding
UP . When the sun comes out we say it is clearing UP. When it rains, it wets UP the earth. When it does not rain for awhile, things dry UP.

One could go on & on, but I'll wrap it
UP , for now ........my time is UP , so time to shutUP!

Oh...one more thing:
What is the first thing you do in the morning & the last thing you do at night?
U P

Don't screw
UP. Send this on to everyone you look UP in your address book.

Now I'll shut
UP

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Most of the time... when you're crying, nobody notices your tears. Most of the time... when you're worried, nobody feels your pain. Most of the time... when you're happy, nobody sees your smile. But when you fart just one time...

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
When a nurse asks me if I am aliguric to anything I have no idea how to answer that because I haven't tried everything yet.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Do not anxiously hope for that which is not yet come; do not vainly regret what is already past.