Define "lazy" (adds welcome)

Bamber

Super Moderator

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4825896]I used another girls hand to masturbate.[/QUOTE]

That shocks me, Koni! ANOTHER girl's hand??? I always thought you were a guy!

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Oppps hehehe i see what i did there now.................What i mean`t was ohhhh i`m not sure what i meant now, but i was to lazy to do it myself hehehe That was before i mastered the craft of tugging.... but that`s all behind me.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4825949]Oppps hehehe i see what i did there now.................What i mean`t was ohhhh i`m not sure what i meant now, but i was to lazy to do it myself hehehe That was before i mastered the craft of tugging.... but that`s all behind me.[/QUOTE]

No, no, Hon! We really don't need to know all the ways you play with yourself.

TwiztedAngel

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4825949]Oppps hehehe i see what i did there now.................What i mean`t was ohhhh i`m not sure what i meant now, but i was to lazy to do it myself hehehe That was before i mastered the craft of tugging.... but that`s all behind me.[/QUOTE]

well... after "another girl's hand", maybe you should master the craft of tucking.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
i never was never a lazy type of person but you know all this typeing is hard and makes my brain work overtime to what I am going to say next and if I can spell it right, so going to take a little nap.

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
I once read a book called "The Lazy Man's Guide To Success" which claimed that only the lazy are really able to become successful - they are the people who find the easier ways to do things. It wasn't a very good book.

TwiztedAngel

When I think of all the times I ask him to do something ... when he replies with "in a minute" or "I'll take care of it later" ... I hafta tell him "but, tomorrow never comes".

[QUOTE="Geoff_the_Beard, post: 4826753]I once read a book called "The Lazy Man's Guide To Success" which claimed that only the lazy are really able to become successful - they are the people who find the easier ways to do things. It wasn't a very good book.[/QUOTE]

I read (or most likely heard because I can't recall reading it) that Bill Gates hired supposed lazy people because they found the most efficient way to get the job done.

I went to a yoga class at the beach with my friends and fell asleep on the mat. In my defense it was a really nice day and they did tell us to relax.