Diamond candle

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I like to share with you all That I received a Diamond Candle from my dear friend who feels like a mother to me yesterday my candle is the Hawaiian coconut smelling one & I never heard of these candles before I received for a valentine gift so let me tell you all about them for one they small amazing & every candle has a ring in it the worth of the ring can be any where from $10 to $5.000 so I burned my candle today & after burning it for a couple of hour's I was able to get the ring out and my is a heart shape clear diamond ring it's beautiful & I thought what a wonderful gift idea for your family & friends so I will give you all the web site you can get your's if your interested
Check it out ------->
www.diamondcandles.com Or click here--> www.diamondcandles.com/ring-candles#?offset=0&limit=75

and here's a video so you can see the Candle & the ring
[video=youtube_share;mtqqCdpKiHI]http://youtu.be/mtqqCdpKiHI[/video]
A Diamond Ring in My Candle!

what a fun idea I love mine.....

Happy Valentine day to you all....

:blowhearts:

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
that's pretty cool, I've never heard of them either.. how fun

so its a real diamond?

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I don't know yet I have to check if it is or not but it is beautiful if it is or not & I love it...Every candle has a different kind of ring in it...so you never know...
My candle has got my home smelling like I 'm at the beach I love the beach....

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Very Cool! did it come out easy the lady in the video used a screwdriver lol

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4650933]Very Cool! did it come out easy the lady in the video used a screwdriver lol[/QUOTE]

I used tweezers & yes I didn't even make a mess and she called it a wrench lmaoooooooooo Bless her heart....

squirt

Administrator
that's pretty neat, and the price isn't bad either ... I've already joined so I'll have it for later! lol :bigsmile:

:thankyouflowers: :bow:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4651056]that's pretty neat, and the price isn't bad either ... I've already joined so I'll have it for later! lol :bigsmile:

:thankyouflowers: :bow:
[/QUOTE]

Your most welcome Got to share the good stuff with all my dear friends....and you won't believe how good the candles smell &I think the ring's are beautiful hey us girls need to treat are selves to something nice sometimes.....:hugsandkisses:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
OMG! Thank you Sexylady I love starting my day with a belly laughout loud after I read this your comment. Yes I think her wrench then used a screw driver that one was good to and thought the same thing, LOLLLLL~ Thought that omg, isn't she so precious.

But as for the candles Holy!-Molly! you know how many candles I can buy for 30 bucks? And as for the smell of it that doesn't impress me that much guess cause I am getting used to the smell of Raid. And what the heck would I like a diamond ring for? Other then taking it to the pawn shop. Ha. . . . ha. . . . ha! !
[/COLOR]

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 4651337]OMG! Thank you Sexylady I love starting my day with a belly laughout loud after I read this your comment. Yes I think her wrench then used a screw driver that one was good to and thought the same thing, LOLLLLL~ Thought that omg, isn't she so precious.

[/QUOTE]

That's why I picked that Video Because She called a screw driver a wrench & I thought that would make you all laugh & that she so darn cute that it wouldn't matter lol
and as you can see Manzy showed you men us woman do know the difference between the two lol
:giggles:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I get my Ipsy glam bag every month for $10.00 free shipping. I love Ipsy and the bag is different every month. I am a Ipsy Glam Girl for sure!!!

if your interested here's the link

https://www.ipsy.com/glambag#/

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
:loveall:all the beauty products in the world wont make me pretty...lol:happyhug:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 5030133]:loveall:all the beauty products in the world wont make me pretty...lol:happyhug:[/QUOTE]

That's because your already pretty...:pillowfight:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 5030171]That's because your already pretty...:pillowfight:
[/QUOTE]
awww sis:christmashug:
lmao...every time paul and i see each other we always say "i can see the beauty sleep hasnt helped you"the the other says "you either"...lmao then we laugh...lol
it is our way of greeting each other

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 5030188]awww sis:christmashug:
lmao...every time paul and i see each other we always say "i can see the beauty sleep hasnt helped you"the the other says "you either"...lmao then we laugh...lol
it is our way of greeting each other
[/QUOTE]

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 5030205]
[/QUOTE]
we spend so much time laughing that it is a wonder we get anything done in the course of the day...lol