discuss Series/Game I'm clinged to

Hey, not sure if this is the right place for this post, anyways, I'm sorry if it has to be kmoved by the moderators lol

So,

I am right now following the series bellow.

*Game Of Thrones (up to date)
*Viking (Up to date)
*Poirot (Just starting on first season)
* Lucifer (Starting first season)
* American Horror Story (up to date)
* The Walking Dead (
havent seen anything after glenn thing, im looking for someone to help me know if i should continue)

I am playing the games bellow

*Age Of Warring Empire
*Zen Koi
*BAIKOH

I'm looking for palls/friends/curious people to discuss about them (not arguing , discuss and in good terms) cos I am just too bored ATM

If you wish to help, jump in. just make sure you clarify what topic/topics you are talking about.
ALSO feel free not to discuss but to tell me which series/games you are personally clinged to and why, maybe you can help me find my new series/game to spend time with.

squirt

Administrator
:2thumbsup:

I only recognize two titles in your list, and I don't watch either one of them
but there's quite a few here who do!

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5084708]:2thumbsup:

I only recognize two titles in your list, and I don't watch either one of them
but there's quite a few here who do!
[/QUOTE]

any series you are following or games playing?

squirt

Administrator
I'm a big Survivor fan, several of us here are
the new season starts soon :eek:hboy:

dont think i ever seen that show, i've seen some of the versions in spanish (El desafío more than any other, seen last 3 seasons) i guess only thing in english i seen on reality tv is american ninja something and very ashamed to say i watch one or two of those super shore one lmao i was forced thou!

squirt

Administrator
I suspect that's probably true of most of the shows I watch, they're really not international

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯;5084650 said:
Hey, not sure if this is the right place for this post, anyways, I'm sorry if it has to be kmoved by the moderators lol

So,

I am right now following the series bellow.

*Game Of Thrones (up to date)
*Viking (Up to date)
*Poirot (Just starting on first season)
* Lucifer (Starting first season)
* American Horror Story (up to date)
* The Walking Dead (
havent seen anything after glenn thing, im looking for someone to help me know if i should continue)

I am playing the games bellow

*Age Of Warring Empire
*Zen Koi
*BAIKOH

I'm looking for palls/friends/curious people to discuss about them (not arguing , discuss and in good terms) cos I am just too bored ATM

If you wish to help, jump in. just make sure you clarify what topic/topics you are talking about.
ALSO feel free not to discuss but to tell me which series/games you are personally clinged to and why, maybe you can help me find my new series/game to spend time with.
Game of Thrones has been awesome this season and the finale was unreal and only one more season BOOHOO!!

The Walking Dead YES PLEASE watch the rest after Glenn died, a lot goes on with Neagan ALOT!

American Horror Story is just getting crazier every year I hear this year Chaz Bono is in it this year

I don't watch the rest of the shows you mentioned nor play any online games just Mario Bro's on Nintendo Classic System

Vinnie

Not seen any on your list.
Currently watching trhe Marvel series Iron Fist...it's alright but no more than that.
AS far as games go, I'm still playing Advanced Squad Leader but recently have played a few games of Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan and Exploding Kittens.
For computer games it's just VASL and Civ6 just now.

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 5085243]Game of Thrones has been awesome this season and the finale was unreal and only one more season BOOHOO!!

The Walking Dead YES PLEASE watch the rest after Glenn died, a lot goes on with Neagan ALOT!

American Horror Story is just getting crazier every year I hear this year Chaz Bono is in it this year

I don't watch the rest of the shows you mentioned nor play any online games just Mario Bro's on Nintendo Classic System
[/QUOTE]

wow! i think so far you're the one that knows/watches most of them.... well I think I'll start the walking dead again from Glen's death, omg yes the GOT season finale was insane, waiting on the next one, only almost two years waiting, only........two years... waitiiiiiiing.

[QUOTE="Vinnie, post: 5085702]Not seen any on your list.
Currently watching trhe Marvel series Iron Fist...it's alright but no more than that.
AS far as games go, I'm still playing Advanced Squad Leader but recently have played a few games of Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan and Exploding Kittens.
For computer games it's just VASL and Civ6 just now.[/QUOTE]

You are the second to mention Iron Fist.... ummm... might need to see what is all about, cos it really sounds good (it's marvel, duh!)

Bamber

Super Moderator
I don't watch TV (not had one for well over 25 years now). I do play computer games. I prefer "point-and-click" adventure video games: problem solving with a specific intended outcome, although I'm not that keen on those including "hidden object" puzzles or hunting pixel size hotspots.

I haven't really watched TV in years, all Series I'm Watching I rather do on my laptop, at my own pace, and at the time I want (or can, cos I work from home, not much time for sitting 40 minutes for a show :whip:). So "point-and-click" eh? **asking Saint google about it**

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I just started watchin ZNation on Netflix. LOL! Would of watched it earlier but I didn't know it was a Comdy.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯;5086458 said:
ummm interesting... haven't watched a comedy in years.
I saw the movie frist on Netflix then found that ZNation is a SYFY T.V. channel one hour show.
Yes it's all about the 'Zombie Apocalypse.'

You know people deadbent on killing Zombies, people bending over backwards to find a cure (that in itself is freaking funny to cure a Zombie), people wanting to start a new America and new world with conmen coming out in droves electing themself to be the new President.

And of course one man is Zombie Proof that has the blood where he cannot turn into a Zombie oh and also his daughter that has aged about 20 years in one months time, yes everyone is shocked about it and not saying anything about her purpleness of her body. Althoung in my humble opinion she is really adorable with some really cool Zombie eyes that are stunning.

The onliners by the cast are totally hilarious.