Disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in VA

mazbut

This letter was written to 'Sister-2-Sister' magazine by a white woman who asked Asian men to respond. One Indian wrote back...

Dear Jamie

I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Indian male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to a Indian male-good-looking,
educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Asian female's attitudes about our relationship. My man decided he wanted me because
the pickings amongst Asian women were slim to none. As he said the were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy,
too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage.

Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly Approached by Indian men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world. If
Indian women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty
looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public. I would like to hear from some Indian men about why we are so appealing and coveted by
them.

Bryant Gumbel left his wife of 26 years for one of us. Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones,
James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius , Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks, Wesley Snipes... I could
go on and on. But, right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly.

Don't be mad with us, White women, because so many of your men want us. Get your acts together and learn from us And we may lead you to treat
your men better.

If I'm wrong, Indian men, Let me know.

Thanx-

Disgusted White Girl,
Somewhere in VA

RESPONSE

Dear Jamie:

I would like to respond to the letter written by A Disgusted White Girl.

Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year old Indian man. I graduated from one of the most prestigious universities in Atlanta , Georgia, with a
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management. I have a good job at a major corporation and have recently purchased a house. So, I Consider
myself to be among the ranks of successful Indian men.

I will not use my precious time to slander white people. I just want to set the record straight of why Indian men date white women. Back in the day,
one of the biggest reasons why Indian men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The Indian girls in my neighborhood were
raised in strict homes. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our mpatience to wait, brothers
would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls.

Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of Indian men, because of insecurities,
fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our Asian women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than
us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses.

Because of this fear, many Indian men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control. I have talked to numerous Indian men and they continuously
comment on how easy it is to control and walk over their white women.

I just want to set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White Girl to know that not all successful Indian men date white women. Brothers like Ahmad
Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris Chestnut, Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds , Samuel L. Jackson, and Chris
Rock all married strong black/Indian women And, to flip the script, there are numerous white men, in and out of the spotlight, who openly or secretly
desire Indian women over white women. Ted Danson, Robert DeNiro, and David Bowie to name a few.

I just don't want A Disgusted White Girl to be misinformed, Stop thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess. Remember,
when Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were ruling dynasties and armies of men in Egypt , you were over in the caves of Europe eating
raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs.

Read your history! It was the Indian woman that taught you how to cook and season your food. It was the Indian woman that taught you how to raise
your children. It was Indian women who were breast feeding and raising your babies during slavery. It is the Indian woman that had to endure watching
their fathers, husbands, and children beaten, killed, and thrown in jail.
Asian women were born with two strikes against them: being dark and being a woman. And, through all this, Still They Rise! It is because of
the Asian women's strength, elegance, power, love and beauty that I could never date anyone except my Asian Queen. It is not just the outer
beauty that captivates and draws me to them.

It is not the fact that they come in all shapes, sizes, colors and shades that I love them. Their inner beauty is what I find most appealing about Indian
women. Their strong spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their ability to overcome great obstacles, their willingness to stand for what they
believe in, and their determination to succeed and reach their highest potential while enduring great pain and suffering is why I have fallen in love with
Asian women.

I honestly believe that your anger is geared more toward jealousy and envy more so than snotty looks. If this were not so, then why do you continuously
go to tanning salons to darken your skin? If you are so proud to be white, then why don't you just be happy with your pale skin? Why do you continue to
inject your lips, hips, and breasts with unnatural and dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more voluptuous?
I think that your anger is really a result of you wanting to have What the Asian woman has...

BOTTOM LINE: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk over and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am looking for a
Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother to my children. Someone who can be my best friend and understands my struggles.

I am looking for a soul mate. I am looking for a sister and; unfortunately, you do not and CANNOT fit the bill.

No offense taken, none given.

Signed, Indian Royalty

Vinnie

Sounds very much like a set-up to me. The failure to differentiate between black and Indian celebrities. The use of Ancient Egypt as a source when the Harranan civilisation was flourishing at the same time in the Indus valley. Don't quite understand the agenda behind the writer but don't think it's genuine either.

kiki5711

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Ohh pleeeeezzz, cry me a river! My heart skipped a beat it was so serious.
Uhhhmm, ok, on the other hand, how about this: they can cook, clean and raise the kids, we'll have all the fun.

:mademesmile::mademesmile::mademesmile:

mazbut

they cook and do all the dirty job if they want to...we have lot of servants available here to do all those errand rather have our women wasted in such labor!! Even a poor man lives like a Lord in a poor country....others work for him while he earns and enjoys life!!

mazbut

[QUOTE="Vinnie, post: 3399633]Sounds very much like a set-up to me. The failure to differentiate between black and Indian celebrities. The use of Ancient Egypt as a source when the Harranan civilisation was flourishing at the same time in the Indus valley. Don't quite understand the agenda behind the writer but don't think it's genuine either.[/QUOTE]

We have Indus civilization, Ghandara, etc but Never heard of Harranan civilization..what's that??

This was received in an email from a friend and seems to be written by an Indian Hindu....trying to compare the psyche of two cultures or ethnicities..I suppose. How far he is right you can well imagine as a White woman!!

I believe it is very easy to hook a White woman as compared to an Indian woman....I experienced this in my younger days during travels to the West and the americas!1

kiki5711

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I guess I could enslave some Mexicans for free labor in return for a home and food.
I'm married to a black man and we have a pretty good time with my slutty ways.

:hippybutterfly:

Vinnie

My bad it's the Harrappan civilisation.
The Indus Valley Civilization (IVC) was a Bronze Age civilization (3300–1300 BCE; mature period 2600–1900 BCE) which was centred mostly in the western part[1] of the Indian Subcontinent[2][3] and which flourished around the Indus river basin.[n 1] Primarily centered along the Indus and the Punjab region, the civilization extended into the Ghaggar-Hakra River valley[7] and the Ganges-Yamuna Doab,[8][9] encompassing most of what is now Pakistan, as well as extending into the westernmost states of modern-day India, southeastern Afghanistan and the easternmost part of Balochistan, Iran.

The mature phase of this civilization is known as the Harappan Civilization, as the first of its cities to be unearthed was the one at Harappa, excavated in the 1920s in what was at the time the Punjab province of British India (now in Pakistan).[10] Excavation of IVC sites have been ongoing since 1920, with important breakthroughs occurring as recently as 1999.[11] Mohenjo-Daro, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is another well-known IVC archeological site.

mazbut

Yes, I know about all this...the Noun is HARRAPPA!!:)

In Taxila, up North Pakistan, we have myriads of Budhist Stupa's....belonging to Gandhara Civilization.

Have you ever been to these places??

essex boy

Super Moderator
That Indian who wrote back has obviosly never been with a white woman in his life.
I've yet to met one that can be dominated and be told what to wear and how to think.
I've seen a couple of white women that was at the time with Muslims and wear the Muslim attire,I look at them with contempt.
They are the type that do anything to keep their man,a week later they could be with a lager lout and would be swilling booze and swearing at the immigrants to go home.
They want desperatly to fit in with their mans livestyle and would do anything to keep him.

mazbut

[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 3400111]That Indian who wrote back has obviosly never been with a white woman in his life.
I've yet to met one that can be dominated and be told what to wear and how to think.
I've seen a couple of white women that was at the time with Muslims and wear the Muslim attire,I look at them with contempt.
They are the type that do anything to keep their man,a week later they could be with a lager lout and would be swilling booze and swearing at the immigrants to go home.
They want desperatly to fit in with their mans livestyle and would do anything to keep him.[/QUOTE]

Not true...you are over-generalizing.
I have many friends who are married to White women......and they are living happily together.
I have a friend who married an Irish lady while studying in the UK 40 years ago, they have grown up kids, some married, and she spent her entire life with the greatest modesty and piety in Pakistan. I used to visit their house ...and I never saw a more courteous, cultured and hospitable lady than that. She spoke Urdu perfectly and would never utter a single word of English during the conversation for saving the addressee from embarrassment over his deficiency in her language.

I have friends in America and Canada as well who are married to White women....I never heard a White woman break her promise and stoop as low down in lechery as you remarked--White women as I know them are noble and honorable and they mean what they promise --I dare say you have maligned and disgraced the upright White women with your gross derogatory and ill-founded aspersions.

essex boy

Super Moderator
That's not the impression of Muslim "Men" that I get going by a lot of your post comments.

Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of Indian men, because of insecurities,
fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our Asian women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than
us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses.

Because of this fear, many Indian men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control. I have talked to numerous Indian men and they continuously
comment on how easy it is to control and walk over their white women.

Any white women that bows down to being controlled and walked over should see a shrink as there's a lot of low esteem issues going on there.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="mazbut, post: 3400119]Not true...you are over-generalizing.
I have many friends who are married to White women......and they are living happily together.
I have a friend who married an Irish lady while studying in the UK 40 years ago, they have grown up kids, some married, and she spent her entire life with the greatest modesty and piety in Pakistan. I used to visit their house ...and I never saw a more courteous, cultured and hospitable lady than that. She spoke Urdu perfectly and would never utter a single word of English during the conversation for saving the addressee from embarrassment over his deficiency in her language.

I have friends in America and Canada as well who are married to White women....I never heard a White woman break her promise and stoop as low down in lechery as you remarked--White women as I know them are noble and honorable and they mean what they promise --I dare say you have maligned and disgraced the upright White women with your gross derogatory and ill-founded aspersions.
[/QUOTE]

You need to go to Streatham on a Saturday night then...

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 3400140]Hey!!!

Ya know what?

I'm married to a white woman, too!!!!!

:champion:[/QUOTE]

Take Maz's advice..try to dominate her if you dare.