do you know these medical instruments

likeaneagle

Perfect score, 100%! You really know the instruments doctors and nurses use every day! Most people fail this quiz, and the ones that pass are usually addicted to medical drama shows or the board game "Operation". But not you, you aced it and your score indicates a real genius! You must be a ‘straight A’ medical student, or you are actually a real nurse or Doctor. Either way, the next time we’re choking on food at a fancy restaurant, we hope your at the next table so you can save our life!

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
Perfect score, 100%! You really know the instruments doctors and nurses use every day! Most people fail this quiz, and the ones that pass are usually addicted to medical drama shows or the board game "Operation". But not you, you aced it and your score indicates a real genius! You must be a ‘straight A’ medical student, or you are actually a real nurse or Doctor. Either way, the next time we’re choking on food at a fancy restaurant, we hope your at the next table so you can save our life!

squirt

Administrator
wow ... A+ here too! lol :bigsmile:

I guess birds of a feather really do flock together lol :highf:

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4650070]wow ... A+ here too! lol :bigsmile:

I guess birds of a feather really do flock together lol :highf:
[/QUOTE]

​Maybe it's because many of us have been exposed to most of the equipment lately....

to be honest, mine was for 60% just a lucky guess.
i have no need to check out machines or equipment,
i could close my eyes and wish to get it over with as fast as possible but i dont want to miss all the cute doctors that i keep hoping, wishing and praying for to see.
but so far no luck they dont look anything as on tv. not even close. :sob:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4650011]​
[/QUOTE]

i was a nurse before i was wed..... things have changed a lot! i had to have a cap ,your hair wasnt allow to show , a uniform down to cavles and dirty great big woolen cape to wear in between the wards and no jewelry!!( that some how sounds familiar? )

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4650218]to be honest, mine was for 60% just a lucky guess.
i have no need to check out machines or equipment,
i could close my eyes and wish to get it over with as fast as possible but i dont want to miss all the cute doctors that i keep hoping, wishing and praying for to see.
but so far no luck they dont look anything as on tv. not even close. :sob:[/QUOTE]

:zebrahug:

[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 4650490]i was a nurse before i was wed..... things have changed a lot! i had to have a cap ,your hair wasnt allow to show , a uniform down to cavles and dirty great big woolen cape to wear in between the wards and no jewelry!!( that some how sounds familiar? )[/QUOTE]

:lookaroun
for crying out loud, how old do you think i am? :sob:

Bamber

Super Moderator
I deliberately selected stupid answers. According to the result 93% of people fail.

93%?

Really?

So my estimation that 85% of the human population are morons is ridiculously optimistic?

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend

It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, but common sense will give you most of the answers.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal

Most of those more modern machines I've seen the rest I just took a guess at by using logic.

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4650577]Lynn remembers wearing uncured animal pelts in the cave.[/QUOTE]

i remember owing Jesus 5 bucks ..

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4650573]:lookaroun
for crying out loud, how old do you think i am? :sob:[/QUOTE]

sorry honey, i was referring to old farts like me:blowhearts::heartflowers:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4650577]Lynn remembers wearing uncured animal pelts in the cave.[/QUOTE]

well,,, might still have left some meat on them!