do you know these medical instruments

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4650218]to be honest, mine was for 60% just a lucky guess.
i have no need to check out machines or equipment,
i could close my eyes and wish to get it over with as fast as possible but i dont want to miss all the cute doctors that i keep hoping, wishing and praying for to see.
but so far no luck they dont look anything as on tv. not even close. :sob:[/QUOTE]

For you sake, I hope you never have to see a doctor unless it's for a regular check-up. As for the cute ones, they're often found in the Emergency rooms. Trouble is, by the time you need to be there, you'll be 40 years older then they are.....

01Aladdin

A+ for me too.

Let's get Konifer into surgery STATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and play with his brain!! I reckon tween the lot of us and all those instruments we'll be able to find it, fix it, and have some fun all at the same time

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4654882]A+ for me too.

Let's get Konifer into surgery STATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and play with his brain!! I reckon tween the lot of us and all those instruments we'll be able to find it, fix it, and have some fun all at the same time[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmph, Aladdin, you haven't figured it out yet, have you? He's the surgeon who's messing up with our brains.

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4655579]HA!! Well the joke's on him then lmao - i don't have one

[/QUOTE]

That explains it! ROFLMAO! Love ya!

indianajoe

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Perfect score, 100%! You really know the instruments doctors and nurses use every day! Most people fail this quiz, and the ones that pass are usually addicted to medical drama shows or the board game "Operation". But not you, you aced it and your score indicates a real genius! You must be a ‘straight A’ medical student, or you are actually a real nurse or Doctor. Either way, the next time we’re choking on food at a fancy restaurant, we hope your at the next table so you can save our life!

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
A +

Perfect score, 100%! You really know the instruments doctors and nurses use every day! Most people fail this quiz, and the ones that pass are usually addicted to medical drama shows or the board game "Operation". But not you, you aced it and your score indicates a real genius! You must be a ‘straight A’ medical student, or you are actually a real nurse or Doctor. Either way, the next time we’re choking on food at a fancy restaurant, we hope your at the next table so you can save our life!

gods angel

Jokeroo VIP Status

Goodgrief

Yeah, I know how to do the Heimlich thing. Now, would you please learn how to use proper grammar?

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4669890]Yeah, I know how to do the Heimlich thing. Now, would you please learn how to use proper grammar?[/QUOTE]

We are no longer allowed to discuss the "Heimlich manoeuvre" because of complaints in the courts from his family. It now HAS to be called "Abdominal Thrust".

The grammar you complained about was not from Rooers, but from the site at which many people got 100%.

Goodgrief

My comment about the grammar was directed at the originator of the quiz. I'm sorry I might have offended someone in here. But you would think that anyone who would come up with such a quiz would have enough education to word things right. Some people in here got my drift.

You're vs your. Shit! English is my second language and I know better.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Medical Instrument Master!

Please share this quiz to see if your friends can do as well as you on this quiz. We bet they don’t!
I knew them all:bigsmile: