Dream houses

Liberty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
In or from outside... Beautiful, unusual, creative, expencive, celebrity houses, or whatever you find interesting, please do add... :)

This is how one of those was made.

squirt

Administrator
I used to think of something like this as my dream home ...

[jimg]hswp/z3/z/Y/k/d/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

but now I'm older and smarter and I'd rather clean this! lol :2thumbsup:

[jimg]hswp/z3/z/Y/k/d/a.baa.jpg[/jimg]​

Ms.Diablo50

Nice homes,, But i wouldn't want the upkeep on them... I'm with Squirt on this one, I'd rather have the cabin !! :kiss:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I'm versatile...LOL The huge roomed mansions fascinate me...and I'd love to own one to entertain the entire Roo crowd, but my heart is captivated with a smaller place. Cabins, cottages, and chalets all appeal to me. I would choose something "interesting"...either older or looking older. I like porches, balconies, nooks and crannies. Farm houses can be quite interesting...and I LOVE the Thomas Kinkade style. You have opened a can of worms with me...I love houses and read house plan books for pleasure. Then, I "improve" the architect's designs. LOL Trust me...I'll be posting a lot here!

Liberty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I agree with you ladies...:sendinglove:
I just enjoy watching their design, interior solutions and house plans, as MT said, just for pleasure..
:kisses:

Liberty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I used to think of something like this as my dream home ...

[jimg]hswp/z3/z/Y/k/d/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

but now I'm older and smarter and I'd rather clean this! lol :2thumbsup:[/COLOR][/B]

[jimg]hswp/z3/z/Y/k/d/a.baa.jpg[/jimg][/CENTER]
Good thinking! :kisses: :bigsmile:

Liberty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Ms.Diablo50, post: 3779862]Nice homes,, But i wouldn't want the upkeep on them... I'm with Squirt on this one, I'd rather have the cabin !! :kiss:[/QUOTE]
Me too! :bigsmile: But, it would have to be cosy and warm inside... :sendinglove:

Liberty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 3779894]I'm versatile...LOL The huge roomed mansions fascinate me...and I'd love to own one to entertain the entire Roo crowd, but my heart is captivated with a smaller place. Cabins, cottages, and chalets all appeal to me. I would choose something "interesting"...either older or looking older. I like porches, balconies, nooks and crannies. Farm houses can be quite interesting...and I LOVE the Thomas Kinkade style. You have opened a can of worms with me...I love houses and read house plan books for pleasure. Then, I "improve" the architect's designs. LOL Trust me...I'll be posting a lot here![/QUOTE]
:bravo: Exactly.
And, what would that Roo house look like? I like the idea... :bigsmile: Maybe we'll find one apropriate.. :bigsmile: :bow:

Carolyn

Jokeroo VIP Status

Well...this is a gorgeous house...(I think) and of course since we are "dreaming"...it would come with a maid or two!!! LOL...​

Carolyn

Jokeroo VIP Status
But....realistically....
This is MY Dream House....
I just Love Shabby Chic....

I think it would be just awesome to live in these rooms!!!​

Ms.Diablo50

[QUOTE="Carolyn, post: 3780361]

Well...this is a gorgeous house...(I think) and of course since we are "dreaming"...it would come with a maid or two!!! LOL...

[/QUOTE]

Naw,,, No maids.........Cabana boy's :heehee:

Ms.Diablo50

[QUOTE="Carolyn, post: 3780361]

Well...this is a gorgeous house...(I think) and of course since we are "dreaming"...it would come with a maid or two!!! LOL...

[/QUOTE]

Naw,,, No maids.........Cabana boy's :heehee: