Drinking from my saucer ...

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
1517937695376.png

squirt

Administrator
as we get older, we think about those final moments more and more, we realize time is running out
I've been having near panic attacks thinking about that, and God has been ever present in His response to it, like your post ♥
He tells me He's with me, He's always been with me, and He won't forsake me, He leaves His peace with me, and that is how my final moments will be, He will be with me, and He will give me peace

xsandos1.gif

Bamber

Super Moderator
as we get older, we think about those final moments more and more, we realize time is running out
I've been having near panic attacks thinking about that, and God has been ever present in His response to it, like your post ♥
He tells me He's with me, He's always been with me, and He won't forsake me, He leaves His peace with me, and that is how my final moments will be, He will be with me, and He will give me peace

View attachment 8342
Someone posted it on facebook and it wasn't until I read it I realised that's the way I've always thought, that it is why I don't have any problems with medical procedures etc. when told there is a chance of not surviving. I was brought up to leave it in His hands and that is what I do.