Druid's Crayon Therapy

druid627

druid627

oh yeah,, I would loose way too much :steam: :rofl:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
:thinking:Then again, having no wife, no house or money, I have nothing to lose but time and sanity....still a bit much with them overdressed like that.:evilgrin:

druid627

well I take it you already lost in the past,, :thinking:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
Wife - yes; house - I've never had, and the money went to pay bills wife left me...:hairpull: This is my last wife that the money disappeared on.:thinking: The first one I didn't have long enough for her to leave:sob:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
oh yea, back in 1978, Lost it all and I got the junk car and she got the good one along with EVERYTHING else, house and all, then I bit the bullet again and got hitched again in 1994 and so far it is great,,, :heehee:

druid627

oh yea, back in 1978, Lost it all and I got the junk car and she got the good one along with EVERYTHING else, house and all, then I bit the bullet again and got hitched again in 1994 and so far it is great,,, :heehee:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
:coola:Great to hear that.:clap: It gives me hope:angel:
:thinking: Not as much as getting back to where I'm understood, but one step at a time:snigger:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
hell people still don't understand me either but I figure Oh well and your right, one step at a time. Right now your education is priority one and I really admire you for your endeavors,, :clap:

druid627

hell people still don't understand me either but I figure Oh well and your right, one step at a time. Right now your education is priority one and I really admire you for your endeavors,, :clap: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
Thanks, I needed that reminder after this last week. Hell the flu shot gave me the flu, and I was out in the middle of the week. Just caught up for this week, but got to get a little more done. I didn't want two writing intensive classes like this, but, it happens. I've been on the president's list for the last few semesters and you need a 3.75 or better to get on it. Now to get the other schools interested in me. If I disappear week after next,that is the reason.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Proud of you my friend,,

wished I had paid more attention when I was in high school, went on to get a GED and then into the Air Force and they sent me to the Language school at the University of California, San Francisco and from there on I was back on track..

druid627

Proud of you my friend,,

wished I had paid more attention when I was in high school, went on to get a GED and then into the Air Force and they sent me to the Language school at the University of California, San Francisco and from there on I was back on track.. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
If I would have waited until my head was on right after Lori, I wouldn't be going through this, but I might have gotten stuck with a worse option than Jackie as well... I guess it all works out, eventually:eek:kay::snigger:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Things will work out, right now your working hard for your future, once that is behind you I really believe the rest will fall in place for you,, I truly believe in Karma and Cause n Effect,,, please do yourself a favor and don't worry about the past - it's gone, the future is waiting on you,, I believe in you!

squirt

Administrator
Depends on MFA programs and which I can get into... at the moment it's looking towards Mississippi or Louisiana, but Texas could work...:thinking:
:kisses:
[/COLOR]
I'd be happy for you if you just managed to get out of Michigan lol :bravo:

:2lips:

druid627

Things will work out, right now your working hard for your future, once that is behind you I really believe the rest will fall in place for you,, I truly believe in Karma and Cause n Effect,,, please do yourself a favor and don't worry about the past - it's gone, the future is waiting on you,, I believe in you![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
I'm getting over it day by day. Now to get started so it wont wait too long:meme::thumbs up::cheers: