Druid's Crayon Therapy

druid627

druid627

Druid,, take time from your studies and post something, we miss you my friend,, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
Rich, I had been tying, but with the Finals for mine, and work... it did not help that they gave the teacher the course three days before start of term. Had to redo the entire 10 page paper because she misread the guidlines... Oh well. three classes and I am gradimuated. :cheers:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="druid627, post: 4792091]
[/QUOTE]
:clap:
Great imagination Mick ~ love it ~ it should be the front box of a game on the shelves my fiend...LOL :clap:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Druid,, take time from your studies and post something, we miss you my friend,, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
Rich, I had been tying, but with the Finals for mine, and work... it did not help that they gave the teacher the course three days before start of term. Had to redo the entire 10 page paper because she misread the guidlines... Oh well. three classes and I am gradimuated. :cheers:[/COLOR]
Great to see you come in, guess my little request reached you. So sorry about the lesson plan and all but I know you'll get through it all. I think this error will just make you stronger. Thanks for all of your new post they are awesome,,

druid627

Great to see you come in, guess my little request reached you. So sorry about the lesson plan and all but I know you'll get through it all. I think this error will just make you stronger. Thanks for all of your new post they are awesome,,
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
Yep, but I had to finish those first. Glad you liked them. As for that class, I got a B and an A in the other. The workshop that starts the 30th isn't going to be bad, but the Technology and Society class is going to be a problem, I know. Still looking for MFA classes in warmer climate. If not, will take it online with this school.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
OK,, what are MFA classes? I been out of school over 60 years,,don't think it is what I am thinking,, lol