Druid's Crayon Therapy

druid627

druid627

lol ... good to see ya, Darlin' ... and your creations! lol[/COLOR]

Darlin', I've been tryin to get back but this term was a rusted cast-iron, pox-infested bitch.
next term I have but one class createing two stories, so it should be a breeze.... That's the last one for a bit.
and who broke the smilies?

squirt

Administrator

Darlin', I've been tryin to get back but this term was a rusted cast-iron, pox-infested bitch.
next term I have but one class createing two stories, so it should be a breeze.... That's the last one for a bit.
and who broke the smilies?
[/COLOR]
the *other* admin lol they tried to upgrade us to VBulletin 5 and it was a disaster
so they restored this version of VBulletin, only not everything restored lol
look forward to seein' more of ya, Darlin' !

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="druid627, post: 4819223]And I yours as well...:hugs::bigkiss:
Hope your hip isn't bothering you with this damp....
[/QUOTE]

Thank you Druid yep it's aching some but that's the price I have to pay for living in Michigan but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else...:littleheart:

druid627

I know that price, for my knee and back are being charged it right now....:2forpopcorn:
As to the anywhere else, that depends on there to here. Nothing is nailing my feet aground, but here isn't bad as elsewhere (unless it's tahiti, then I'm out of here :p:fireplace:
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

druid627

the *other* admin lol they tried to upgrade us to VBulletin 5 and it was a disaster
so they restored this version of VBulletin, only not everything restored lol
look forward to seein' more of ya, Darlin' ![/COLOR]
Obviously the never heard of "if it Ain't broke..." :grin:
Looking forward to being seen

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi pal ~ I agree with the girls, it's good to see you back posting ~ sorry about the 'term' but at least that's behind you.
Love the writing on the images ~ "pictures and words" a talent that few have, but many wish they did.

druid627

I can't relax until the final grade's in, but I'm feeling good about one of them. The other is what it shall be.
The words are my stock in trade, and the pictures take a few to visualize, but when they come together, this happens. I'm glad they work and thank you for the complement.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

druid627

It will be, indeed... but not for a while yet.
Seems I underestimated the sheer amount of writing involved: a twenty page short story and five poems, plus fourteen 350 word critiques... Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all of this on top of work
I will try to be back, but I don't know if my fingers will recover before May Day.
[/COLOR]