Elvis: Devil or Angle sent from above?

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I personally love discussing topics of special interest was quite good at it when in high school too. One of my favorite ones was Elvis Presley really sent by Satan to influnce children to the devils ways and should be ban from all radio and television?

Case in point: (see below)

Was Elvis sent here to earth to influnce the young minds of children to the Devils way or did he just make good music?

He glamorized being in jail with the song "Jailhouse Rock"

He also sang gosple music and dreamy love songs.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
His purpose wasn't to corrupt kids, but he was among the first to wiggle around. (Jerry Lee Lewis didn't exactly sing with decorum, either.) Was that any worse the the current group of crotch grabbers or singers having "wardrobe malfunctions"?

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
He was a hunk a hunk a burnin love Steven lol his purpose was to make all the ladies want him and all the men wanna be him! Anybody that can make so many people feel so good must be Heaven sent, don't you think?

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Ok I'll play the devils advocate and to say he wiggled and suffled around like a mad crazy person that looks like a Evil Evil Possession from the Devil that was inside him. Croch grabbers and wardrobe malfunctions (either mishaps or deliberate is this generation all broght on my the fast way that Elvis danced frist.[/COLOR]

Both God and the Satin want you to love them. God promises salvation and enternal life but wait so does Satin. Oh and the saliors that heard the Mirmaids sing their siren songs of love made them feel good too and look what happened to them. [/COLOR]

squirt

Administrator
I think he was just a man, who did what he loved, and loved what he did! :goldstar:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
​i think he was a very talented man with a lot of internal issues..some would call the personal demons... and a lot of those problems came from his manager the Coronal..who seen nothing but dollar signs

AuroraAngel

I think Elvis was an incredible entertainer and whether or not he was a messenger for God or Satan is of no importance. I believe you should ask yourself, Steven, if Elvis's performances influenced you to do good or evil. Did it?
With all the hatred in the world and all the love at the same time, it is my belief that absolutely none of it is the responsibility of outside "forces." It's the heart of the person that makes the final decision on their behavior. ♥

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
He most assuredly did influence me it changed the way I played in both bands I was in. Top 40's Rock N Roll and the Country Western band that I started although Jerry Lee Lewis helped too.

Besides I know eveyone on this planet has a little of both in them it is what makes humans human.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]