every vote counts

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
how many dead and illegals voted and how many were persuaded to vote by those running the election booths?
here are just 2 videos showing the BS that went on..not an excuse but the facts
WATCH: Undercover Sting Appears To Show Electioneering By NJ Poll Workers

YIKES: Undercover Footage Shows Texas Poll Workers Encouraging Non-Citizen to Vote

squirt

Administrator
With the Demorat majority in the House, I expect to see Trump impeached there. However, they will never muster a 2/3 vote in the Senate to convict him. (That's 67 votes, and there is a Senate majority, no not so likely). They will propose all sorts of legislation, (like single payer Medicare) and Trump can veto all of it, without the Senate Demorats being able to override the veto. And with McCain gone and Flake out of office, maybe the Republicans can muster a united front when the sleeping Justice Ginsberg dies or retires.
Yes the Dems have gained power, but better be careful how it is exercised!
there's little doubt they're going to try, but it would just be a waste of time
if they spend the next 2 years doing nothing but investigations, making no progress on anything, it can only serve the Republicans well in 2020

squirt

Administrator
On Wednesday night, a 20-person leftist mob showed up at the home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson to chant threats, call him a racist, and demand the host leave town.

In an interview with The Washington Post, Carlson revealed that at least one member of the “anti-fascist” group threw himself into the host’s front door repeatedly to the point that the door cracked.

“I called my wife,” Carlson told The Washington Post. He was prepping for his show “Tucker Carlson Tonight” when he caught wind of the incident via text message.

“She had been in the kitchen alone getting ready to go to dinner and she heard pounding on the front door and screaming,” he continued. “Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door.”

His wife, who was the only person home at the time of the ambush, initially thought it was a home invasion after hearing the screaming and banging on the door. She locked herself in their pantry and called the police, Carlson said.

Mrs. Carlson did not immediately contact her husband “because she didn’t want to distract him before he went on air,” the host told Fox News.

Authorities arrived on scene and the leftists “eventually scattered,” though it remains unclear if any arrests were made, notes Fox.

Carlson and his wife have four young children; none of them were home during the incident.

As reported by The Daily Wire on Wednesday, a group known as Smash Racism DC posted videos of the ambush to Twitter, complete with captions boasting of their threats against the Fox host.

“‘Racist scumbag, leave town!’ Every night you spread fear into our homes—fear of the other, fear of us, and fear of them. Each night you tell us we are not safe. Tonight you’re reminded that we have a voice. Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either,” read one of Smash Racism DC’s captions.

“Tucker Carlson, we will fight! We know where you sleep at night!” the group chanted in unison, as heard in the posted videos.

Carlson told the Post that one woman outside his home is heard in the video saying she wants to “bring a pipe bomb” to his home.

The antifa members “blocked off both ends of his street and carried signs that listed his home address,” noted the Post.

Additionally, the Twitter account posted Carlson, his brother, and friend Neil Patel’s home addresses online before the account was suspended. “Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!” says a Facebook post from Smash Racism DC.

“It wasn’t a protest. It was a threat,” Carlson clarified. “They weren’t protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren’t asking me to change anything. They weren’t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. … They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.”

The host noted that his family thinks “of Northwest D.C. as a tranquil sanctuary where they know everyone and everyone is nice. They think of this as the greatest place in the world.”

“How can you go out for dinner and leave the kids at home at this point?” he asked. “If they’re talking about pipe bombs … how do you live like that?”

“I probably won’t open another package sent to our house from now on,” added Carlson.

The Fox host made it clear that he plans on fighting back and will not be intimidated by the mob.

“I think I should fight back, and I plan to,” he said. “I’m not going to be bullied and intimidated.”

UPDATE: Suzanne Scott, CEO of FOX News, and Jay Wallace, President of FOX News, issued the following statement on Thursday:

“The incident that took place at Tucker’s home last night was reprehensible. The violent threats and intimidation tactics toward him and his family are completely unacceptable. We as a nation have become far too intolerant of different points of view. Recent events across our country clearly highlight the need for a more civil, respectful, and inclusive national conversation. Those of us in the media and in politics bear a special obligation to all Americans, to find common ground.”

Conservative Fighters

squirt

Administrator
to me, this was the biggest disappointment about losing the House, it sent the message that mob tactics worked, rewarded even
these people are now emboldened, they believe they intimidated their way into power again, doesn't matter if it's true or not
I expect these types of things to not only increase in frequency, but also in intensity *sigh*

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
The Democrats did not win s**t, they are trying to convince themselves they did. They are going to spit and sputter for two years and not accomplish a damn thing and all they will do is guarantee Trump winning in 2020.