Express Yourself

squirt

Administrator

squirt

Administrator
it's sad, nobody's on their front porch anymore, we don't even have room for a chair, much less a swing!
everybody's got privacy fences!
been here 5 months, and I've met like 4 of my neighbors, 3 of which are also my customers
took 4 months for me to even realize we have a rose bush in the front yard, cuz the garage is in the back of the house, via the alley, I only see my front yard when I go get the mail, or go out just to see my front yard! lol

1kissheart.gif

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hi everyone! I'm Squirt's daughter some of you know me, some of you don't.
Mom was in the tornado that hit Dallas. She and dad are okay but the house did receive some minor damage. They are without power still but mom hopes to be back on tomorrow.
Thank you so much for the update I was worried And have been praying for your mom already God bless you all.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Mom was in the tornado that hit Dallas. She and dad are okay but the house did receive some minor damage. They are without power still but mom hopes to be back on tomorrow.
Thank you so much for letting us know I was wondering as she said she’d be back Monday
if you see this let her know Manzy sends her love... so glad everyone is ok ♥️

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
thank God they are ok..the house can be repaired as well as power restored
i have been worried sick since i heard about the tornado on the news..and was praying all ya'll were safe
i know they had family visiting for the weekend
God Bless you all

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature.