Expressions In Animation

squirt

Administrator
love the lil' snowman ... love him so much I have him put away for a creation lol ☺

AuroraAngel

Thank you for all your comments, Lol @ RK and electrocuted...lol I would have made him crispy if that were the idea. :p

AuroraAngel

Awesome, my brother! I'm happy you like that little snowball fight ani...lol I thought of you and I and our rock/snowball battles when I made it and I added a memory (as best I could) from my childhood. My sister and I had been snowball fighting with forts and after the sun set, I remember clearly looking at the snow on the ground and how it glittered like diamonds. I will never forget my first time seeing snow shine in the moonlight. :)

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Awesome, my brother! I'm happy you like that little snowball fight ani...lol I thought of you and I and our rock/snowball battles when I made it and I added a memory (as best I could) from my childhood. My sister and I had been snowball fighting with forts and after the sun set, I remember clearly looking at the snow on the ground and how it glittered like diamonds. I will never forget my first time seeing snow shine in the moonlight. :)
lol...we do like to throw things at each other eh?...lmao
you are better at ducking them than i am...lol
awwww...thats an awesome memory
i ove the full moon on the snowy mountains..it is like walking in twilight....dont need a flashlight