Expressions In Animation

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi dear one ~ I've been reading through about the lady with the 'eyes' ~ and I think our Squirt is quite right, it needs a half blink before the full eye shot and then after it, and then change your frame speeds so that it becomes a sort of 'smokey eye' glance as she opens her eyes.

AuroraAngel

Hi dear one ~ I've been reading through about the lady with the 'eyes' ~ and I think our Squirt is quite right, it needs a half blink before the full eye shot and then after it, and then change your frame speeds so that it becomes a sort of 'smokey eye' glance as she opens her eyes.

I believe you and Squirt are both correct and I did a bit of work on it again and I will check my frame speeds for the 'smokey eye' glance. Been busy with a hottie and forgot everything...lol

Thank you so much, RL. :emoji_hearts:

squirt

Administrator
I gotta' go to work shortly, but I wanted to leave this with ya: the reason I figured out the half blink thing was because I dissected one of Dreamer's blinks lol you might open one of her blinks in AS and look at her frame speeds, she does it better than anybody I know ♥
1056422l7uive35wf.gif

AuroraAngel

You two are the best! I was thinking backwards....lol I was too set on the image remaining the focus and not thinking outside that box, like you have always told me to do, Peter. I followed both of your advice and got her running good now. (and you're right, Squirt! Dreamer rocks at making eyes look perfect!) Thank you both so much! :emoji_hearts:

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
I use the pen tool and a shade of black and start drawing them in ...lol :emoji_heart:
well, that simply didn't occur to me lol I'm impressed! lol
I thought that was where Dreamer was using the clone tool, but I can't figure out how to turn them upside down for the blink lol

love the butt slap lol

AuroraAngel

I love all of your work but this took some thinking it out very clever Sis be careful people will think your a nerd LMAO
Amazing good work and thank you for saying what you did about me that made my day it was so sweet.

View attachment 15901 View attachment 15902

LMAO! I think I would prefer nerd to what people usually think I am....lol

And as for what I said about you and everyone else, it came from my heart. The creative corner of the Roo and all the great Artists here mean the world to me.

AuroraAngel

well, that simply didn't occur to me lol I'm impressed! lol
I thought that was where Dreamer was using the clone tool, but I can't figure out how to turn them upside down for the blink lol

love the butt slap lol

I'm not sure how Dreamer creates lashes on eyes but they are always beautiful, for sure. ♥

Thank you both for your constant encouragement. It means the world to me.