Expressions In Animation

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
The Fires of Desires are amazing!! love how your minds works and I love how you put it to use

Again Amazing ♥

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well now my dear Dondra ~ it all seems to be coming together rather well don't you think?
Great work on those two ~ and the picture frame works so very well ~ good for you dear lady.

AuroraAngel

Well now my dear Dondra ~ it all seems to be coming together rather well don't you think?
Great work on those two ~ and the picture frame works so very well ~ good for you dear lady.
Thank you so much, Peter. Your advice on how to improve my work to help relay a story and jump start the imagination was just the eye opener I needed. You are the best! :emoji_hearts:

squirt

Administrator
have you ever seen Ghost Whisperer?
one of my favorite quotes from the show is about love
it goes something like: once you've had a love like that, it never goes away hearthug.gif

AuroraAngel

That is exactly how I feel, my lovely Tic. Our love is always with me (in my heart) and it will never go away. Thank you ♥

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
The greatest desire of all is to be with the one you love....

(Don't take this one the wrong way, Brother lol It's just artistic expression) :)

they are always close by watching and protecting us
Not all desires are romantic. Some are the desire to be truly free. This is the last Animated Gif for this week.

i love your mind and creations sister...beautiful work
looking forward to next weeks theme...lol
SweetTog- bful.png