Expressions In Animation

AuroraAngel

Beautiful work Sis... View attachment 29005
So glad to see you I missed you sweetie..:emoji_blue_heart::emoji_green_heart::emoji_heart:
Thank you, Sis.

I'm so happy to see you too. ♥ I have missed you and all my friends on the Roo so much. How have you been doing?

kipper

Super Moderator
Any suggestions on the frame speeds or do you think it's decent?

Personally I'd do it like this below, however it buggers up the glitter unless you do loads more frames. But looking at all the images by different people we all have our own ideas, and that is what animation is all about. Only person you have to please is yourself, if you're happy with it then it don't really matter diddly what any one else thinks.

AuroraAngel

Personally I'd do it like this below, however it buggers up the glitter unless you do loads more frames. But looking at all the images by different people we all have our own ideas, and that is what animation is all about. Only person you have to please is yourself, if you're happy with it then it don't really matter diddly what any one else thinks.

Kipper, that is the effect I was going for and the glitter was never my focus. I love what you did with it! If you don't mind, I would like to save it and use it. xxxxxxxx (after I take a peek at what you did....lol)

AuroraAngel

Thank you, my brother. As much as I love creating my animations, I enjoy seeing my family and friends here on the Roo more. ♥ I have a lot of catching up to do with everyone! :D

AuroraAngel

Thank you, my Tic. ♥

I did some experimenting with the underwater animation. I loved your underwater animation with the waves and tried my hand at creating something similar. I pay attention to you too. ;)

AuroraAngel

Lmao! I think we all have accepted by now that I am a wing nut prone to not only disappearing but being completely random at times. Seriously though, I'm happy that whenever I return home to the Roo, my favorite friends and family are here to welcome me back always with open arms. xoxoxox

What's up with your back?

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Lmao! I think we all have accepted by now that I am a wing nut prone to not only disappearing but being completely random at times. Seriously though, I'm happy that whenever I return home to the Roo, my favorite friends and family are here to welcome me back always with open arms. xoxoxox

What's up with your back?
lol...all the wing nuts hang out at the roo....we are family...lol
you have been missed ...thats for sure my sister♥

old age catching up to me is all...lol
9da92fddcba425abc17d7e77ce5b8e9f.gif

AuroraAngel

Lol :emoji_heart:

Old age is kicking my behind too but with my eyes. It doesn't take much for them to get blurry and hard for me to see.