Expressions In Animation

squirt

Administrator
lmao ... indeed! lmao 1sm181GoldStars.gif

AuroraAngel

I have been thinking over what Kipper posted and he's absolutely right. I didn't save what he did with the thank you animation. Instead I completely redid the animation and I am happy with it. Thank you very much, Kipper, for your advice. xxxxx

AuroraAngel

I have a friend I call Pappy on Runescape. He's the coolest...lol
One morning we were fishing together on the game, I said, "brb...getting more coffee." He spouted off to me, "Don't drink that crap. Drink tea instead. Coffee gives you the runs." I replied, "I'll have you know that I never get the runs." lol His reply?

"Bullshit" LOL

This is for Pappy and Coffee! Lol

Gotta run! Lol Enjoy your day.

Last edited:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
One morning we were fishing together on the game, I said, "brb...getting more coffee." He spouted off to me, "Don't drink that crap. Drink tea instead. Coffee gives you the runs." I replied, "I'll have you know that I never get the runs." lol His reply?

"Bullshit" LOL

what the hell is he putting in it?...lmao
208h9ab.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

"Bullshit" LOL

I love it sis and all your work.. Everyone should have a pappy in their life :D

AuroraAngel

Thank you, my brother. I knew it was da Vinci's book and that the male image was the Vitruvian Man but the lore is too complicated for my limited brain, especially tonight. lol I'm in the aftermath of another crash from a manic phase.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Thank you, my brother. I knew it was da Vinci's book and that the male image was the Vitruvian Man but the lore is too complicated for my limited brain, especially tonight. lol I'm in the aftermath of another crash from a manic phase.
see i didnt remember any of that...lol..i just remembered seeing that figure on some TV show...lol
hugs12.gif