Expressions In Animation

AuroraAngel

War of the Wizards ... COOL! lol View attachment 32020

Lol, the battle in my head was much better than the animation turned out to be...lol

AuroraAngel

this is so cool

lmao..fox in the hen house...lmao
awesome creations my sister..love them all ♥

Lmao! He is now that the Rooster is out of the picture lol Thank you, my dear brother. I wasn't happy with my last 3 animations. They were too sloppy. I remade the Rooster animation and will work on the other two later on. lol

I have been a bit busy. Yesterday was my son's birthday. He had a good one. I can't believe he is 30 years old now. *falls over*

The Scenic Drive got rained out this weekend so hopefully I can enjoy some of it next weekend.

AuroraAngel

^ looks like Lynn to me ♥

besides laughing my arse off ... lol all I keep wondering is how long that took you lol
what a wonderful animation!!!
View attachment 32920

Lol, I couldn't tell you how long it took me. I lose track of time when I am working on an animation, especially when I am cackling thru the process of making it...lol And you are spot on, that is our beautiful Lynn. ♥

Thank you, Girlfriend.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Lmao! He is now that the Rooster is out of the picture lol Thank you, my dear brother. I wasn't happy with my last 3 animations. They were too sloppy. I remade the Rooster animation and will work on the other two later on. lol

I have been a bit busy. Yesterday was my son's birthday. He had a good one. I can't believe he is 30 years old now. *falls over*

The Scenic Drive got rained out this weekend so hopefully I can enjoy some of it next weekend.

i glad he had a great birthday..i am sorry your plans got rained out...hopefully next weekend will be better weather
the years go by so fast dont they?..the twins are already in high school
i thought your animations looked just fine...lol

Here's a new one: Scared De Crows:

does look smoother
this is adorable
I tried my hand at sketching on my computer and I picked a very lovely lady and dear friend as my subject.

Bless her, she didn't mind me sharing it.

it isnt easy drawing with a mouse is it?...this looks awesome..amazing job my sister..keep up the great work♥
LoveIsSpelledTime_GW_Awesome-vi.png

AuroraAngel

Thank you, my brother. No, it sure isn't easy drawing with a mouse. lol I prefer using an ink pen over a mouse...lol