Expressions In Animation

AuroraAngel

the years go by so fast dont they?..the twins are already in high school
They sure do go by fast! It seems like just yesterday I gave birth to Derek and he tried to roll off the table when the doctors were examining him...lol He was a little tough ass even then.. lol

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
They sure do go by fast! It seems like just yesterday I gave birth to Derek and he tried to roll off the table when the doctors were examining him...lol He was a little tough ass even then.. lol
i just talked to all the grandkids on Monday..my gawd they have gotten old...lmao
smokin job my sister♥ WickedWitch_GW_Fantastic-vi.jpg

AuroraAngel

I found a new love....Video Studio! LOL I have been playing with it most of the night. My son wrote lyrics in a rap style, venting about his last breakup. The breakup was a good thing and I am proud of him for using writing as an outlet for his pain. His Buddy Willy created some beats for Josh's lyrics and I have been playing around with an intro for the song. Now if I can just talk Josh into rapping out his song lyrics...lol

But yeah, no animation from me today. *sniffs* I may try my hand at some creating in Video Studio later on with some of my own ideas. ♥

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I found a new love....Video Studio! LOL I have been playing with it most of the night. My son wrote lyrics in a rap style, venting about his last breakup. The breakup was a good thing and I am proud of him for using writing as an outlet for his pain. His Buddy Willy created some beats for Josh's lyrics and I have been playing around with an intro for the song. Now if I can just talk Josh into rapping out his song lyrics...lol

But yeah, no animation from me today. *sniffs* I may try my hand at some creating in Video Studio later on with some of my own ideas. ♥
sounds like you found a new toy to play with...writting and seeing the feelings and thoughts on paper sure has helped me over the years and still does♥

AuroraAngel

Thank you very much, Sis. I am playing around with the video again because it was a bit chopped in Josh's music. That boy surprised me yesterday morning with that music. He is such a loving son.

I am always thrilled when you visit my thread. Your work is so lovely and flawless. I am still struggling with slowing down and focusing on precision in my work. Thank you again for your compliment.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you very much, Sis. I am playing around with the video again because it was a bit chopped in Josh's music. That boy surprised me yesterday morning with that music. He is such a loving son.

I am always thrilled when you visit my thread. Your work is so lovely and flawless. I am still struggling with slowing down and focusing on precision in my work. Thank you again for your compliment.
From one mom to another Yes you are blessed to have a loving son and him expressing him self through music to you is just awesome sis
God bless him... hug.gif

squirt

Administrator
An Animation I made set to a clip of music my son Joshua composed for me. I hope you like it.

it's one thing I've always admired about you, your adventurous creativity
you're not afraid to try anything, and it shows in your work
I just can't stop eyeing those eyes! lol
star.gif
1kissheart.gif