Expressions In Animation

AuroraAngel

it sure is good to have you AND your creations back! lol View attachment 57998

I am enjoying working on animations again.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
What?!? A lady can love her brother and want to see him as much as possible. xoxox
I always enjoy our banter. Lol
And tyvm

lol yes she can...lol..i do miss not getting here as much as i like..but there is some hope now
it is so great to see your creations again...they make me smile and inspire me my sister♥

AuroraAngel

lol yes she can...lol..i do miss not getting here as much as i like..but there is some hope now
it is so great to see your creations again...they make me smile and inspire me my sister♥

That's very kind of you to say, my brother. When I look at them, I see every little flaw in them but that's probably because I focus on the animated parts I created. I have had a couple that I really liked the outcome of but I wondered afterward, "How did I manage that?" LOL

AuroraAngel

For example, I look at this animation and the swan's wing speed, when he's supposed to be showing off his stuff, it's too slow. I thought frame properties were the problem but when I speed them up, the water moves entirely too fast for my liking. It looks choppy. So I went back and redid the animation. Instead of worrying about frame speed, I sped up the wings by keeping the water movement still for 2 frames per wings flapping. I like this outcome more.

AuroraAngel

Because He lives, I can extend the grace that's been extended to me View attachment 58371

as Kipper is so fond of saying, we ARE our own worst critics
that's not a bad thing, it keeps us pushing to do better and be better!

Thank you, Squirt. Kipper is right and I posted the one fix as a tip for any that may be interested in it...lol

Last edited:

AuroraAngel

wonderful ... she is just wonderful! lol View attachment 58464
Lol, tyvm Tic. I can't believe I called you Tac in an earlier post...lol My manic phase is over and I'm glad. *hugs*

I don’t care what you say I can’t find anything wrong with your work lol
The only thing wrong is I just can’t figure out how you do it
It’s just so nice to have you back sis ❤️

View attachment 58633
You are pretty awesome too, Sis! I'm just happy my rambling stage is over again...lol Love ya!