Expressions In Animation

squirt

Administrator
I really don't care what you call me, what matters is that you call me lol 1kissheart.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
For example, I look at this animation and the swan's wing speed, when he's supposed to be showing off his stuff, it's too slow. I thought frame properties were the problem but when I speed them up, the water moves entirely too fast for my liking. It looks choppy. So I went back and redid the animation. Instead of worrying about frame speed, I sped up the wings by keeping the water movement still for 2 frames per wings flapping. I like this outcome more.

good choice..i loike it better too but just a wee bit..both are awesome
i knew you would create something fantastic with this
it is a great escape and communicator when words fail ...lol
this just screams cute..i love it
great work on them all my sister♥

AuroraAngel

good choice..i loike it better too but just a wee bit..both are awesome

i knew you would create something fantastic with this

it is a great escape and communicator when words fail ...lol

this just screams cute..i love it
great work on them all my sister♥

Thank you so much, my Brother.

AuroraAngel

it's so nice to find you've been here! View attachment 61937

Oh goodness, Tic, it's been crazy here with the storms and flooding and another 4 days until we see some sun again. I was lucky today and was barely missed by a tornado. My son and I listened to it roaring and it was about 6 miles away from us. Keep me in your thoughts, please? We have more severe weather heading our way. They are saying after 1 am, it will get bad again.

Plus I was without electric to some parts of my home for about 3 weeks because of a lightning strike that took out the power to only my place. Ameren (Utility Company) said it was my landlady's responsibility since it was on her side. It's been nuts... no stove, no heat, no washer, no hot water. *falls over* I got the flu taking cold showers. omg....lol

You have been in my thoughts, lady, as have all my family on the Roo. Love you bunches!!

AuroraAngel

oh, you've got those prayers right now! View attachment 61943

bless your heart, what a mess!
so it's fixed now?

got Calgon? lol View attachment 61944
Thank you so much. It's all fixed now, thankfully, and some Calgon would rock right now but I am out....LOL

Have you moved into your home yet? I have seen snippets of you mentioning moving in in some of your posts. I must say, you chose a gorgeous home! I am thrilled for you!

squirt

Administrator
amen to being fixed! 1high5.gif

the move is a work in progress, it's amazing how much crap you can accumulate in 26 years lol
so the top layer would've been year 26, all the stuff on top
going backwards like peeling an onion, we're on about year 6 lol
the only furniture we have in the new place is our bed and a sofa, we have until June 15 to be out of the old place
and it will take every bit of it, maybe even plus some lol whew1.gif

is there anyway to email Calgon? lol
hmm.gif
1kissheart.gif

AuroraAngel

amen to being fixed! View attachment 61946

the move is a work in progress, it's amazing how much crap you can accumulate in 26 years lol
so the top layer would've been year 26, all the stuff on top
going backwards like peeling an onion, we're on about year 6 lol
the only furniture we have in the new place is our bed and a sofa, we have until June 15 to be out of the old place
and it will take every bit of it, maybe even plus some lol View attachment 61947

is there anyway to email Calgon? lol View attachment 61948
View attachment 61949

LOL, I know the feeling. I have about 7 years built up here. It's amazing how much goodies you can add to your home in a short amount of time..lol I wish you the best with your move. I just wish I lived closer to lend a hand. ♥

Emailing Calgon is out of the question but the relaxing and chilled thoughts are clearly there.
Sending some love your way too, my Tic.