Expressions In Animation

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
lmfao....awesome job sister♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Here is an animation I worked on, using a background made by Madison. She's a young lady that comes to visit me often and likes playing around with my paint program. :D

Free Friday:

I couldn’t agree more 😃

She’s 🎶 dancing dancing dancing 💃 a dancing machine lol

Spot on sista 👏

Last edited:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
A little something I put together with another of Madison's Backgrounds...lol :D

i so love to see the young ones doing something productive and creating..great job by both ya'll my sister♥
Just a little something I put together with some of my Spring animations both past and present...

"Memoirs Of Spring"
awesome♥

AuroraAngel

i so love to see the young ones doing something productive and creating..great job by both ya'll my sister♥

awesome♥

Thank you, my brother. I think it's awesome that she enjoys being creative too. :D She won an art contest at school. I was just as proud of her as her parents were. She's a good kid.

I'm happy you like the video I made. I have been piecing it together since the beginning of April...lol

<~~Made it just for your love of all things Halloween and spooky...LOL :emoji_heart:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Thank you, my brother. I think it's awesome that she enjoys being creative too. :D She won an art contest at school. I was just as proud of her as her parents were. She's a good kid.

I'm happy you like the video I made. I have been piecing it together since the beginning of April...lol

<~~Made it just for your love of all things Halloween and spooky...LOL :emoji_heart:
and you should be..she is really creative
that thank you graphic is so cool..super job♥