Expressions In Animation

squirt

Administrator
that is quite something ... just fantastic! 1clap2.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
A little something I put together with another of Madison's Backgrounds...lol :D

Just fascinated by your animation just amazes me 🌟
Just a little something I put together with some of my Spring animations both past and present...

"Memoirs Of Spring"
Awwww so sweet 😍
Just amazing ~ sorry took me so long to reply, was out of town or busy not sure which order lol
Feels like I haven’t created in months but got a couple done

Again You amaze me CE88B0E9-BC84-48F5-8837-C1140EC3C983.png

AuroraAngel

oh where oh where can my sister be?
miss you♥
I'm still around, my brother. I have been working with my sons to get jobs and move out. Joshua, my youngest, finally got work at Subway and moved in with his lady. Derek, on the other hand, is being quite stubborn and is making excuses as to why he can't work at this time.

I have a few ideas that may help and I am also working with my Therapist on a solution for this problem with Derek.

I have missed you too, dear brother. :emoji_heart:
Awww, my Lovely Tic. I miss you too. Always when I am away. How did your move go? Are you all settled in and happy? :emoji_heart:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi dear Dondra ~ sorry to hear the news about Derek ~ something will work out, it normally does, although it's sometimes difficult to see that present ~ good to seen you back here, says me, who has been away a little too long myself....LOL

AuroraAngel

Hi dear Dondra ~ sorry to hear the news about Derek ~ something will work out, it normally does, although it's sometimes difficult to see that present ~ good to seen you back here, says me, who has been away a little too long myself....LOL

It's good to see you back as well. Thank you so much for your kind and wise advice.