Eyebrows.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast

:hata::eek:kay:

Bamber

Super Moderator
OK Koni, any idea who wrote this description of eyebrows?

His eyebrows grew from his head like Giant Coypu rats, but dear friends, when you and I talk of eyebrows, we know not what eyebrows be until we come face to face with the Murphy's eyebrows! The man's head was a veritable plague of eyebrows, black, grey, brown and red they grew, thick as thieves. They covered two-thirds of his skull, both his temples and the entire bridge of his nose. In dry weather they bristled from his head like the spears of an avenging army and careless flies were impaled by the score. In winter they glistened with hoar-frost and steamed by the fire. When wet they hung down over his eyes and he was put to shaking himself like a Cocker Spaniel before he could proceed. For all their size dose eyebrows were as mobile as pig-lets, and in moments of acute agitation had been seen as far south as his chin. At the first sight of Milligan they had wagged up and down, agitati ma non troppo. As he spoke they both began to revolve round his head at speed.

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4306583]
[/QUOTE]
It looks as though Spike has just sat on his namesake.

Yes the quote is from Puckoon, near the beginning when the Milligan is on his way to the Church to ask about a job.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Many years ago there was a local Devon group, a jazz/funk band I think, with the wonderful name of "Off to the Bullfight, with Eyebrows Akimbo".

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4307362]That's not eyebrows, that's a headtache.[/QUOTE]

Hey buggeglugs, it`s in my thread so it`s eyebrows and i am unanimous on this.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
:what:Yeah but no but yeah but :sob: It`s still my thread .....And i`m gonna tell my big sis of ya.

Ms.Diablo50

Now, Now boys, settle down. Yes it's your thread Koni, and yes Bamber, Koni is a skinhead and your the fur face expect.
But if I have to come up there, Koni will be wearing a fake beard made from yours..... Now settle down, while I try and kill off this 1/5 of cognac darlings......
:kisses: :hugs:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
See clever clogs fur face Bamber, i told you i was gonna tell my big sis of ya.:raspberry::nana:

squirt

Administrator
you should be nicer to those who have power over your eyebrows ... just sayin' ! lol :whistle:

kipper

Super Moderator
You silly Billy you've licked all the glue off of your eyebrows and they've gone and fallen onto your lip....